Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70k Fantasy Novel seeks Beta Readers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicholas (new)

Nicholas Serrano | 1 comments Hi, I am a new writer who has just finished my first Novel and I am looking for 2-3 Beta Readers who would be up to read it. I would appreciate any help you can give. Below I have included a short synopsis to give you an idea of what the book is about.

Thank you!
~Nick

"After being ripped away from the orphanage they had known for seventeen years, Blake and his closest friends are thrown into a world where Magia rules over everything. Blake has now been cast into the middle of a war between two family bloodlines. Now if only he could decide, should he side with the Eroths, his father's side that rules over six of the continents, or the Woods, his mother's side that rules over one and is fighting to claim all for themselves? The only thing he does know for sure, is everyone is looking to him and his friends as the only way for this bloodshed to end."

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendydewit) | 1 comments Sounds interesting, I'm interested in beta reading this!

message 3: by Suzan (new)

Suzan | 48 comments I'm up for doing a swap! I've got a post here with details on mine, let me know if you are interested: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...