What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young adult, science fiction, superhero

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samuel (last edited May 19, 2020 02:07PM) (new)

Samuel (fra4) | 1 comments I read this book 7 years ago. Its in a modern period. It’s about twins(boys) who have powers. I think they will be between the ages of 12-14. One is blonde and has super strength(the older one). The other has black hair and telekinesis. Their dad is the city’s super hero. He is blonde has super strength and uses a jet pack. They attend the community school . They're teacher is an old retired female hero with electricity based powers. In the first book a villain disguises himself as a teen and tricks them into giving him access to their dads lair.Their mum is a villain ( second book) who has black hair and telekinesis. She has been released from prison and starts visiting them. She manages to get the younger twin who's powers are similar to hers to trust her. She kidnaps their father with the help of villians she freed. She takes him to her base in a volcano. They try to rescue him with the help of their teacher the retired hero. In their world there is a ranking system for people with powers. Their dad and mum are at the highest rank. I think it was published by scholastic. It's a graphic novel.

message 2: by Kris (last edited May 16, 2020 03:43PM) (new)

Kris | 33271 comments Mod
Samuel, that's a good start but you need to add plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header to update it. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

- How old are the twin brother and sister?

- What's the location and time period?