What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

What the Mailman Brought
This topic is about What the Mailman Brought
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's picture book -- boy is home bound and receives letters from unknown source. He sees an alligator (or crocodile) is dressed as a mail courier. Read in early 1990s? [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments Plot--Little boy is home bound with some illness and starts receiving letters from an unknown source. When he is recovered, he gets to look out the window and discovers an alligator (or crocodile) dressed as a mail courier has been delivering letters to him.

Year read--in the early half of the 90's?

Thanks for the help! This is a favor for my mother-in-law, so I don't know the hard details about the book.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15765 comments Is this a picture book or a child's novel?

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Is this a picture book or a child's novel?"

It's a picture book :)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32255 comments Mod
Thanks. I added a few more details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.

Margaret (mjbcoffee) | 18 comments Possibly “ What the Mailman Brought “ by Carolyn Craven , illustrated by Tomie dePaola

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15765 comments What the Mailman Brought for Carolyn's suggestion.

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee | 3 comments Yes, thank you all!