Academy of Werewolves and Vampires discussion

Los Angeles > Fight Club

Comments Showing 1-50 of 391 (391 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie walked in and watched Livia, she pursed her lips.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie almost screamed but she held it in, ~I left a fight to go to ANOTHER ONE?!~

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie opened her eyes and sighed with relief at the winner.

Caramel {Thank you for showing me what it’s like to be human} (thecaramel_rose) Jamie sighs and follows, ~Do I need to chase you EVERYWHERE Livia?!~

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn floated after the bus, until it stopped.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn floated in, hanging on the sidelines and watching.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn continued to watch silently from the sidelines. He breathed in quickly, resulting in a small hiss, when he saw the damage being done.

message 8: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 10569 comments Mod
Addy came in she had a black sports bra and black shorts.

she began sparring

message 9: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Addy went up to fight, she took a deep breathe

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn flew away, then came back wearing some gear. He came into the fight club again, then stood to face Livia. "Fight me," he said.

message 11: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Addy was fighting someone when she took a blow to the stomach and she fell.

"mm"

She began groaning

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"You might find out one day," Flynn smirked, widening his stance.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alani was just watching when she heard someone fall. Alani became wide-eyed and ran over. “Miss, are you alright?” She asked, panicked.

message 14: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"Doctor!"

the referee yells

Addy was still groaning

the doctor applied pressure on her stomach, addy sreamed

message 15: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Alex ran over to Addy. “Are you okay?” He asked, helping her up."

Addy bit her lip

"No"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alani sat down next to Addy. She held her hand. “U-Uh...it’s o-okay?”

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn smiled, relaxing his body as if he wasn't going to attack. Suddenly, he dealt Livia a low roundhouse kick to the ankles, effectively knocking her off of her feet.

message 18: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

the Doctor applied pressure one more time and addy screamed in agony

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn stumbled back for a second, then grabbed her still outstretched fist. He pulled her over his shoulder and slammed her onto the ground. He grinned at her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn fell to the ground, then scooted under her legs until he was behind her and out of her hold. He jumped onto her back, then laughed into her ear. "Heyyyy, that hurt!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn's nose began to bleed a bit while he winced. He used his weight to slam the both of them onto the ground, him on top of her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn gasped, not really able to breathe. He weakly brought his legs under her and shoved upwards, trying to get her off.

message 23: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Addy was still screaming trying to keep it in

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn laughed, then tackled her. "Yep!" he smiled, getting her into a head lock.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn quickly let go, the punches hitting him in the face hard. He sat on the ground, breathing heavily, blood running down his face from one of his eyes and his nose. His bleeding eye was also black.

message 26: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Addy yelled one more time and it WAS loud

message 27: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Addy waved the doctor off

"Remember the witch?"

Addy asks

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Flynn healed himself, then stood and healed Livia. He drank a vial of blood, then healed Addy, too. His eyes widened suddenly. "Oh, crap! I left my suitcase in the middle of the entrance! Call me if you need me!" Flynn exclaimed, flying out.

message 29: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (last edited Jun 10, 2020 06:57PM) (new)

Addy was breathing hard

message 30: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"the creepy one"

Addy took a deep breath

"if I tell you, promise not to tell nick?"

Addy asks

message 31: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"I took the test and uh... I'm...uh..."

Addy took a deep breath

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me: ABOUT TO EXPLODE))

message 33: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"Can I at least get my stuff?"

Addy says

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait, if Maddi is her cousin, what does that make her to Addy’s kid?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((HA NOW LIVIA HAS TO STAY ALIVE HAAAA))

message 36: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"I meant at the hotel,livia"

Addy says

message 37: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

hatsume-chan ❝N-No i’m not! B-Baka! ❞ wrote: "((Wait, if Maddi is her cousin, what does that make her to Addy’s kid?))"

((aunt))

message 38: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"I needed time"

Addy says

message 39: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Addy nodded

message 40: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

((entrance?))

message 41: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Rocki comes in

message 42: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Lara was fighting

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Emilio walks in. "Babe, what's wrong?"

message 44: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"nothing, nothing wrong"

Lara says

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Emilio stopped in front of Lara. "I can tell something is wrong. You know you can tell me anything."

message 46: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

"Emilia's wrong"

Lara said

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"About having twins?"

message 48: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Lara shook her head

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

'What is she wrong about then?"

message 50: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!||, Shy Girl and #1 Karchie Shipper!! (new)

Lara shrugged

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8