Marvel: More Than a Fan discussion

TV Shows > Agent Carter

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 876 comments Mod
What do you like about this TV show? :D

message 2: by megan (new)

megan | 6 comments I watch Agent Carter on Disney plus and WOWW IT WAS SO GOOD!!! Peggy is such a great character and we get to see the different sides of her that we don’t get to see in Captain America. Also, all those fight scenes YESSS!!!(as you can probably see I’m a sucker for fighting/action sequences😂) I also really love Jarvis. He is such a sweetheart and we need to protect him at all costs🥰

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I love action sequences too!! I really wanna see the rest of this show, but my family can't get Disney plus 😅

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I started watching this show last weekend on Disney+ and I'm in love. I've only watched the first two episodes of the first season, but I can tell this will be amazing. I just love Peggy so much.

message 5: by Cat, Head Avenger (last edited May 13, 2020 09:56AM) (new)

She's amazing!

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I'm literally watching Agent Carter right now as I post this. I am a good way through season two and I absolutely love it. It's a shame they prioritized another Hayley Atwell show over this one, I'd love to see how it went.

I love this show for two reasons.

One: It's Peggy, and who doesn't love Peggy? You know, don't answer that question.

Two: It's a show about the capability of those whom you underestimate. One of the episodes had a cripple (view spoiler) ((Sousa)), a butler ((Jarvis)), a woman ((Peggy)), a secretary ((Rose)), and a scientist ((Dr. Samberly)) successfully diffuse an atomic bomb. I am one of said underestimated people.

message 7: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I agree! I've learned from Marvel not to underestimate anyone. And Peggy is awesome. I like that even though she doesn't have superpowers, she is strong and smart. And Hayley Atwell is absolutely gorgeous.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished watching season 1 last night and it was soooo AMAZING!! My favorite character was probably Jarvis :)

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments The other night I had a dream about Agent Carter. So much has happened since then that I barely remember it at all now, but I remember the big points.

It began with Jarvis being my seventh grade English teacher. Lots of action happened in the middle that involved slip-n-slides and dentist's offices and car chases. It was seen from my POV, which really made me feel as if I was Peggy, and that got to my head so much by the end of the dream that I woke up and couldn't decide if my name was Caroline or Margaret.

message 10: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "The other night I had a dream about Agent Carter. So much has happened since then that I barely remember it at all now, but I remember the big points.

It began with Jarvis being my seventh grade E..."

That sounds amazing! 🤣 I wish I had cool dreams like that...mine are just so random

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished the show last night! It was so incredible and I wish they made another season 😥. I know that season 2 had gotten some mixed reviews, but I loved it!
What did anybody else who has finished the show think about the ending?

message 12: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I really wish I could see the rest of it.

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I just requested to my friend on Wattpad for her to write an Agent Carter fanfic based on the end of season two through what could have been season three.

message 14: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Wait, there's only two seasons? (also I have Wattpad too!)

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments Cat wrote: "Wait, there are only two seasons? (also I have Wattpad too!)"

It got cancelled after the second season in favour of another Hayley Atwell show that they hoped would appeal to a broader range of people and get better ratings. It didn't. Even Hayley Atwell preferred being on Agent Carter to this other show of theirs.

What's your Wattpad username? Mine's Husky_Queen_07.

message 16: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I had another Agent Carter-related dream last night.

I was sitting in my backyard and ((a clearly fake)) Peggy comes over, kicks me to the ground, pins me down, and ((I'll put it in spoilers if that kind of thing disturbs you)) (view spoiler)

I'm then sent to a hospital/evil lab, where all of her victims ((including Captain America)) were and we went on an escape mission that involved lots of M&M's and hiding behind wheelchairs. Then I woke up.

message 17: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

That was a very...interesting...dream to say the least 😂😂 I love how 'Peggy' was evil hahaha

message 18: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 704 comments Mod
I finished watching season 1 of Agent Carter some days ago and I gotta say it got really good! I wasn't sure after the first episodes but I'm loving it now, I just started season 2. Peggy is amazing!

message 19: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Ikr! I'm sad that they canceled it after only two seasons! :(

message 20: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 704 comments Mod
Right? I would've loved to see more of her! Peggy and Jarvis are also such a good team!

message 21: by kailey (new)

kailey (kaileylikesreading) | 12 comments the show made me love peggy so much; in tfa she was just a love interest, but here she actually was a badass who had to deal with sexism etc.
thats why i dont like steves ending, because imo it ruined the huge character arc she had when he left, and endgame just made her back into his love interest :/

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments @kailey I completely agree!!! My best friend and I have huge rants about the same thing. ;)

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments We also ship Stucky over Steggy because even though Peggy and Steve had something, it is in the past and she had a life.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments Also Stucky is just the best thing ever.

message 25: by kailey (new)

kailey (kaileylikesreading) | 12 comments I LOVE STUCKY

message 26: by kailey (new)

kailey (kaileylikesreading) | 12 comments i guess steve just wasnt with him til the end of the line BOOO

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments AAAAHHHH DON'T REMIND ME!!!!

*goes and screams into the abyss*

message 28: by Ella (new)

Ella (eferris) | 90 comments I liked the ending of Endgame a lot. Steve went back to his love, Peggy. I don't see anything wrong with that.

message 29: by kailey (new)

kailey (kaileylikesreading) | 12 comments thats fine, theres many opinions on it. they do look like they were happy together, but i just didnt like it personally

message 30: by kailey (new)

kailey (kaileylikesreading) | 12 comments as much as i love stucky...: romanogers, winterwidow, or sambucky ARE ALSO ONES I WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED

message 31: by Ella (new)

Ella (eferris) | 90 comments To each her own :)

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments kailey wrote: "thats fine, theres many opinions on it. they do look like they were happy together, but i just didnt like it personally"

I agree. Everyone has their own opinions, just knowing what I do now about Peggy kind of ruins the ending for me.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments kailey wrote: "as much as i love stucky...: romanogers, winterwidow, or sambucky ARE ALSO ONES I WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED"

100% agreed.

message 34: by kailey (new)

kailey (kaileylikesreading) | 12 comments the only ships i really dislike are thorki (i-) starker, (do i need to say anything else) and partly brutasha