TV Shows > Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
What do you like about this TV show? :D

message 2: by abbey cait (new)

abbey cait (galway) | 144 comments Mod
Love this show! Got my family to start watching it at the beginning of quarantine. So far we're only on Season 1, Episode 15, but I really like it! My favorite characters are Skye, Fitz, and Simmons! But I also love May :)

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I was going to start it sometime this year, but my cable company doesn't include it! :( Haha, thanks for sharing Abbey!!

message 4: by abbey cait (new)

Aw that stinks! Maybe you'll get to see it sometime

message 5: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Hopefully! :D

message 6: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 752 comments Mod
I started watching the show a few days ago and I'm kinda addicted already. Agent May is probably my favorite, she's badass and I can't wait to find out more about her story. I'm halfway through season 1 so no spoilers please!

message 7: by abbey cait (new)

Cool! I just finished Ep. 17 (of Season 1) yesterday! May is definitely pretty awesome :)

message 8: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I loved how the 1st season ties in with the movie timeline, especially starting a episode 17 (I think it was)

message 9: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Really? That's great! So, I know this question is kinda spoilery but I gotta ask anyway. So Coulson "died" in the first Avengers, but how does he come back for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?

message 10: by abbey cait (new)

Nick Fury helped coordinate a super top secret surgery and gave him a special drug. I don’t wanna spoil it, because that’s a big plot point 😄

message 11: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

yeah, let's just say he really died in Avengers but was brought back

message 12: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Ah 😂 Thanks Abbey and Anni!

message 13: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Exited to watch this

message 14: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Matty beebopper wrote: "Exited to watch this"

me too!

message 15: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Rory wrote: "This is one of my favourite shows of all time! I love it so much, just thinking about it makes my heart swell and brings tears to my eyes. The character development, the villains, the writing and s..."

Wow, you made it sound amazing Rory! I'm really excited for it now!!

message 16: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I'm only on season 3 but yesss Fitz Simmons are one of of my favorite things about this show!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I started watching this last week, and I'm only on Season 1 Episode 12 but I'm already in love!!! I totally agree Fitz Simmons are amazingggg.

message 18: by abbey cait (new)

Of course! They’re awesome! I’m on season 2, so I’ve gotten to meet Hunter, who has quickly become another one of my other favorite characters 😄

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Noooo this show is making me sooo angry right now 😤😤

message 20: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

which episode are you at Natalie?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far are you into the series?

message 22: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far are you into the series?"

Without giving away anything, have you found out about (view spoiler) yet? (I only spoilered the name) I was so shocked! I'm at season 3, episode 12.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2020 06:35PM) (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far are you into the series?"

Without giving away..."

Kind of?? Imma put this next part in a spoiler... (view spoiler)

message 24: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far are you into th..."

I have to admit I never really liked him, but his development was still shocking. Probs to the actor haha, he's doing a great job!

message 25: by abbey cait (new)

Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far are you into th..."

Haha i agree! I was so angry after that episode too!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far..."

Yeah the actor is really good!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

AnchorsAweigh13 wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Natalie wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "which episode are you at Natalie?"

I just finished Season 1 Episode 17 --it was very shocking. How far..."

Yeah I didn't know what to think at first- how far are you into the series Anchors? (should I call you anchors?😂)

message 28: by abbey cait (last edited Jun 19, 2020 04:01PM) (new)

Im on Season 2, episode 7! Lol, yeah my names kinda confusing. I think i'm going to change it to include Abbey, which is my nickname, 'cause that's a little easier 😁

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha ok :)

message 30: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I just started watching the first season with my dad last night, and I have to say, it was amazing! I love all the characters, but especially Skye for some reason. No spoilers please, as I only saw one episode.

message 31: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Oh that's great! I ended up binging the first season and I'm now on season 5 and it's still really good :)

message 32: by liv (new)

liv | 180 comments I just started watching this too, and it's really good so far!
Since I'm only one episode in, I don't have a favourite character yet, but I really like Skye :)

message 33: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

That's awesome guys! I'm so behind but I still haven't watched this show yet (my TV provider doesn't want to provide it haha). I've seen the trailers though and it looks awesome. I love Coulson!!

message 34: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Well my fave is May but if you like Skye you're in for a wild ride :D she has amazing development.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm about halfway through season 4 and still hooked! I love the character development, excitement, and all the twists!

message 36: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I just finished season 5 of the show and I'm heartbroken! One of my faves just...died? I'm not sure actually because of some cryptic things someone said but my fave is gone for now and I hate it!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too! I watched the season 5 finale last night and it was so sad!

message 38: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Ohh someone who's on the same page as I am! Gotta admit I was a bit confused at first but a friend explained it to me. I hope this... unfortunate situation changes again quickly!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I was very confused also. Out of all the characters I definitely did not expect him to be killed 😓. I can't wait to start the next season though and see what happens

message 40: by abbey cait (new)

Ahh no! I just finished season 3. Did you guys now the last season just finished airing? I've got 4 more seasons before I can see it, but still kinda sad.

message 41: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "Ahh no! I just finished season 3. Did you guys now the last season just finished airing? I've got 4 more seasons before I can see it, but still kinda sad."

Yeah I knew and I'm trying to avoid spoilers! I plan on starting season 6 in the next few days so hopefully I'll be able to finish the show rather sooner than later!

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2020 09:00AM) (new)

Haha yeah I've been doing my best to steer clear of any possible spoilers

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

message 44: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Those are hilarious, thanks for sharing!

message 45: by abbey cait (new)

those were great 😂🤣

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is an awesome video that I just had to share: https://youtu.be/XrCFzElCJ_g

It's about the Agents of SHIELD cast and their first time going to comic con, and it is hilarious! I couldn't laughing the whole time, especially near the end of the video!

message 47: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments I am currently watching season 5. I love this show. It’s amazing!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Minal wrote: "I am currently watching season 5. I love this show. It’s amazing!!!"

Season 5 is really cool! I finished season 6 a few weeks ago, but haven't started 7 yet.

message 49: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I haven't watched it in a while so I'm still on season 6. I practically binged the first few seasons so I felt like I needed a break

message 50: by abbey cait (new)

I found out a few months ago that Elizabeth Henstridge (Simmons) started a youtube channel! She's got a bunch of fun videos, lots SHIELD related. Also, bonus, she's going through and live stream watching all of the seasons! 2 weeks ago she had Brett Dalton (Ward) on to talk about their experience filming, and really its just awesome. She's also really good at responding to comments and interacting with the fans! Here's the link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLYn7X...

« previous 1 3 4