message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments How he got POWA

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 900 comments Mod
Character development!!

message 4: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Yas

message 5: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks i want to watched doctor strange in the multiverse of madness so baddd, i am so mad the released got pushed back bc of this pandemic

message 6: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Lucy Tonks wrote: "i want to watched doctor strange in the multiverse of madness so baddd, i am so mad the released got pushed back bc of this pandemic"

Me too 😭

message 7: by cait (last edited Jul 19, 2020 07:03AM) (new)

cait (galway) | 144 comments Mod
I finally watched this movie last night, and I liked it a lot more than I thought I would! The animation/cgi & effects were absolutely incredible. Also, I really loved Dr. Strange's sort-of love interest, Dr. Christine Palmer. I feel like she totally doesn't get enough recognition. Everything I see praising the Marvel women never mentions Dr. Palmer. She really was amazing, and a great role model and heroine for young girls. Even though she isn't a physical fighter, she's an awesome doctor, and even saves Strange's life while under serious pressure & duress (I think most people would've completely freaked out if their patient's soul suddenly started talking to them during an operation). I hope she ends up in the new Dr. Strange movie, because I'd love to see her in another movie as well as get more attention.

message 8: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I totally agree with you guys! When I first watched this movie, all the cool effects kind of made me dizzy, but rewatching it has led me to appreciate just how cool it really was. It was something that turned Doctor Strange into who he is as a sorcerer because of all the weird things he experienced. It was awesome!

@Abbey I was thinking the same thing! They never said what happened to Christine, which was sad because she was such an amazing character. I think she was perfect for Stephen, so as to not over-inflate his already inflated ego. And I like what you said about her being a hero by being a doctor! I'm most likely going into the medical field in the future, and it always awes me how doctors are able to do what they do. I'm looking forward to seeing her (and apparently Wanda Maximoff?) in Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

message 9: by cait (new)

cait (galway) | 144 comments Mod
Ooh Wanda will be in it?That’s awesome 😄

message 10: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Me too! Just imagine what could happen...

message 11: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments Ooh, that's going to be awesome.