Movies > Ant-Man and the Wasp

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 886 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

This is one of my all-time favorite movies. I love Ant-Man, and the Wasp is sooo awesome. My favorite part is when Luis is telling Sonny Burch where to find Scott Lang (emotionally) 🤣🤣

message 3: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) i liked the little cars an the car chases. they were freakin halarious😂

message 4: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Stormborn wrote: "i liked the little cars an the car chases. they were freakin halarious😂"

that was such an amazing scene! I loved it when they threw the giant Hello Kitty PEZ at the bad guys 😂

message 5: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Ya lol 😆

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I just finished watching this movie and I have to say, it was freaking amazing! I loved all teh characters, especially Cassie and Ghost.

Abby Rider Fortson who plays Cassie is the same age as me and for the longest time, she has been on my list of child actors I want to meet and learn from. I have a really tough time dealing with stress and a huge part of being a child celebrity is the pressure that gets put on you to act more mature than your age, to act all grown up when you are only ten or twelve, and to fit everyone's expectations all the time. Those are some of the things that I can't deal with, so learning from someone my age who has to deal with those same things would be a dream come true.

We need to see more of Ghost in future movies! The actress playing Ava/Ghost (wut's her name again?) is absolutely gorgeous. And, no don't take that as me coming out as gay. As a straight woman, I claim teh right to acknowledge the fact that some women are more attractive than others, it doesn't mean that I'm attracted to them, it just means that I think others might be.

message 7: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 724 comments Mod
I haven't seen the movie (yet?) but I just wanted to say, nothing wrong with acknowledging a fellow woman is beautiful without being gay! On the contrary, it's important to spread positivity for each other :)

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I haven't seen the movie (yet?) but I just wanted to say, nothing wrong with acknowledging a fellow woman is beautiful without being gay! On the contrary, it's important to spread positivity for ea..."

Yeah. I called a few females gorgeous at school and all my gay friends took that as my coming out, but I was just complimenting them. I believe they were Elizabeth Olsen and McKenna Grace. There's nothing gay about it. As a straight female, I can call my fellow females attractive, but it doesn't mean that they attract me. They're attractive, but I don't care, it doesn't affect me. Just like homosexual females can acknowledge the attractiveness of males, just they don't care, it doesn't mean that they're attracted to them.

message 9: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

@Rory yes! I love it when tiny Scott gets in the car and Hank's like "hey how was school? Would you like a juice box and some string cheese?" and Scott was like "wait do you actually have that?" So relatable. XD And Ghost! She's so cool! I loved seeing her battles with the Wasp.

@Caroline I agree! She's so pretty! Elizabeth Olsen is too. Female superheroes are goals!!