dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 886 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments When Drax asks ego “did u make a p***s?”

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Haha. I actually didn't like the first Guardians, but this one was good. I mean, BABY GROOT!

message 4: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Agreeeeeee! I love baby grooooot

message 5: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Just watched this movie for the first time last night. It basically consisted of Quill having no clue what was going on, Drax roasting Mantis’s looks, Gamora being the voice of sanity, Rocket having to pick up everyone’s slack, and baby Groot being the cutest and most adorable little bean I’ve ever seen (that opening credits scene, tho . . . *dies of cuteness overload*).

message 6: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments E. Noelle wrote: "Just watched this movie for the first time last night. It basically consisted of Quill having no clue what was going on, Drax roasting Mantis’s looks, Gamora being the voice of sanity, Rocket havin..."

Oh my gosh I watched it last night too!! Literally everything you wrote is so true. Baby Groot is the cutest bean ever!

message 7: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

E. Noelle wrote: "Just watched this movie for the first time last night. It basically consisted of Quill having no clue what was going on, Drax roasting Mantis’s looks, Gamora being the voice of sanity, Rocket havin..."

Haha this is so true!! BABY GROOT! I love Drax and Mantis calling each other ugly, it was just hilarious XD

message 8: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Mel wrote: "literally anything groot does is adorable"

So true

message 9: by Noelle (last edited Jun 29, 2020 04:28PM) (new)

Noelle Cat wrote: "E. Noelle wrote: "Just watched this movie for the first time last night. It basically consisted of Quill having no clue what was going on, Drax roasting Mantis’s looks, Gamora being the voice of sa..."

Yesss! And I love how Gamora finally admitted that there was "something unspoken" between her and Quill. Like, it's about time, Gamora.

message 10: by cait (new)

cait (galway) | 142 comments Mod
😂😂 I agree! I love their whole will they/ won't they relationship.

message 11: by lemon (new)

lemon ((i wanna be your vacuum cleaner)) (makevocaloidgreatagain) EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING

message 12: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

E. Noelle wrote: "Cat wrote: "E. Noelle wrote: "Just watched this movie for the first time last night. It basically consisted of Quill having no clue what was going on, Drax roasting Mantis’s looks, Gamora being the..."

Right? I totally ship it lol

message 13: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Mel wrote: "I just finished re watching it and I forgot how good it was. Baby groot is adorable (obviously) and hilarious. Drax is hilarious and I Loki (did you see what i did there?) kind of ship him with Man..."

Rory wrote: "I really liked the colours and the choice of music overall. Going into particulars, the opening sequence with baby Groot dancing while the guardians fought was hilarious and I also came to apprecia..."

I agree with both of you! I actually love Yondu and I feel that his send-off was very grand. I'll never forget "I'm Mary Poppins y'all!" And @Rory, what you said about the parenting reminded me of how the post-credit scene was with teenage Groot not wanting to clean his room. Too funny!
"I am Groot.."
"I'm not boring, you're boring!"

message 14: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Exactly XD