Movies > Avengers: ENDGAME

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 888 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments The final time they said avengers assemble

message 3: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 725 comments Mod
Overall I loved the movie, even though some things about the time travel make no sense. It also made me cry like hell. And the ending (with Captain America) made no sense. I get why they did it and at first it was a nice touch, but the more I think about it the more is wrong with it in my opinion. I'm open to discussions though :D

message 4: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

@Anni I totally agree. It was so hard to not cry when I was watching it, but Cap's ending just made me mad. I mean, he abandoned both Sam and Bucky, Bucky to whom he always said he'd be with "till the end of the line."

I also don't like when movies use time travel to fix everything. Although it was cool to see them go into the past, I kinda wish they found some other way to bring everyone back. It just ruined the timeline lol

message 5: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Ees tru

message 6: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

@Cat yes, it was just not like Steve to just go into the past and stay there and be happy when he knew bad things would still be happening. Also it was a cool move to give Sam the shield but I think it should've been Bucky.

message 7: by Ella (new)

Ella (eferris) | 91 comments Same! I think Bucky should have got it.

message 8: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments @ Cat, I agree

message 9: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Yes bucky

message 10: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

@Anni yeah. And he definitely should've given it to Bucky...I mean I really love Sam, but giving the shield to Bucky would've represented how long their friendship lasted and all that they've been through together.

message 11: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Cat wrote: "@Anni yeah. And he definitely should've given it to Bucky...I mean I really love Sam, but giving the shield to Bucky would've represented how long their friendship lasted and all that they've been ..."

Yep.
Although with the current situation I think it's also a great statement that Sam got the shield and we get a Black Captain America! It's an important message!

message 12: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Yas agree

message 13: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Makes sense! I wish they would've explained it somehow. The ending was so... unfitting in more than one way. But I guess the movie was already too long so they left out everything they could :/

message 14: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

@Mel that does make sense!!

message 15: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Makes sense! I wish they would've explained it somehow. The ending was so... unfitting in more than one way. But I guess the movie was already too long so they left out everything they could :/"

Exactly :(

message 16: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

SHINE wrote: "It's good, but at the same time, it's so confusing."

I agree! It's like somehow time travel "fixed" everything, but if you think about it, it messes up the plots of all the past movies...

message 17: by Gracie (last edited Jun 25, 2020 07:58AM) (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Cat wrote: "SHINE wrote: "It's good, but at the same time, it's so confusing."

I agree! It's like somehow time travel "fixed" everything, but if you think about it, it messes up the plots of all the past movi..."

Yeah, it's really confusing.

message 18: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Mel wrote: "yes I’m confused if the past nebula is dead or if that’s her future, it makes my brain hurt lol😅"

Right?! 😅

message 19: by Gracie (last edited Jun 26, 2020 12:26PM) (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Cat wrote: "@Anni I totally agree. It was so hard to not cry when I was watching it, but Cap's ending just made me mad. I mean, he abandoned both Sam and Bucky, Bucky to whom he always said he'd be with "till ..."

I totally agree. Cap never should've left Bucky, in my opinion.

message 20: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

And he wouldn't have. It was out of character. Yes he was still somehow stuck in the past and in love with Peggy but he would've been clever enough to know that messing with the timelines like that would ultimately lead to nee problems.

message 21: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "And he wouldn't have. It was out of character. Yes he was still somehow stuck in the past and in love with Peggy but he would've been clever enough to know that messing with the timelines like that..."

That's so true

message 22: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I agree about what you said about the first part, I actually enjoyed a lot that the tone was sad and dark and it was nice to see different characters handling events in different ways. Personally I loved the final battle and the portals scene, it was stunning! I only wish the all female fight scene was longer and ugh I so wish Nat could've been a part of it :/

message 23: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Ouch >.< It makes sense from Bucky's point of view. But honestly I think Tony has developed so much and he would've wanted Bucky there too!

message 24: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Aw, that's so sad! I'm totally not crying rn...😭

message 25: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Yep, totally not crying....... *sobs in a corner*

message 26: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

We need to protect Bucky at all costs....😭

message 27: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Agreed 😭 He is so precious

message 28: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Yes 😭🤧

message 29: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Mel wrote: "Totally did not just rewatch all the trailers from this movie and cry a little lol"

I remember when they first came out, now I go back and see them again and the nostalgia is unreal >_<

message 30: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Haha XD

message 31: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Omg yes I sometimes watch old trailers too for nostalgia, not Marvel ones because I wasn't around back then but Hunger Games. I know the feeling, I once was on vacation when a Mockingjay trailer dropped and I watched it in the hotel!

message 32: by Cat, Head Avenger (last edited Sep 14, 2020 08:23PM) (new)

Lol yes! You must drop everything no matter where you are for the good of fandom haha. The other day I watched a trailer for the parody of the Hunger Games called "The Starving Games" and I was so disturbed...😅

message 33: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

It was quite the laugh. Heheheh....*whispers* hail (view spoiler)

message 34: by EvieMc_08 (new)

EvieMc_08 | 5 comments I watched Endgame yesterday... I think I cried more last night than I have my entire life!

message 35: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I feel that. Especially during Tony's funeral, I sobbed buckets. T_T

message 36: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Cat wrote: "I feel that. Especially during Tony's funeral, I sobbed buckets. T_T"

Oh don't get me started on that... I recently learned his entire speech (the hologram one) and then I cried again...

message 38: by EvieMc_08 (new)

EvieMc_08 | 5 comments Peter Parker's reaction when he found Tony Stark and realised he was dead was when I started crying I think...

message 39: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I started crying when he snapped his fingers... I knew what was gonna happen... I knew he was gonna say what he said, I just had a feeling

message 40: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

EvieMc_08 wrote: "Peter Parker's reaction when he found Tony Stark and realised he was dead was when I started crying I think..."

Ikr, Peter reminds me of a puppy and when the puppy starts crying so do I 😭

message 41: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I just broke my own heart again

message 42: by Queen V™ (new)

Queen V™ I feel your pain

message 43: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee I just watched the movie for the first time tonight with my friends- I WILL NOT RECOVER EVER!!!! They killed my two favorite avengers. YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! They kept trying to get pictures of my face because I was crying so hard and I was hiding under a blanket. They both already saw it and said they weren’t even sad when people died and I wanted to STRANGLE THEM!!! I am 110% to attached to fictional characters!!

message 44: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I feel you! Same here, I'll never be over that movie. Still love it a lot, but oh, I sobbed!

message 45: by Daisy (new)

Daisy   Louise Johnson (detectingeagle310) | 458 comments 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

message 46: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments I FEEL YOU. SOMETIMES, I HATE MARVEL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

message 47: by Queen V™ (new)

Queen V™ I can't wait to see Tony in the Black Widow movie.
It will be very painful though

message 48: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments So. Painful.

message 49: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments Mel wrote: "ITS A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP 😭"

VERY MUCH SO 😭🖤

message 50: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Gods, I really hope he'll really be in there. I don't care if it'll be old/recycled material, I just wanna see him once on the big screen!

« previous 1