dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 876 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments I was so sad when everyone died

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Yeah definitely. But it was cool seeing all the different groups come together, or when Thor came back to earth and introduced Groot to Steve.

"This is my friend, the tree."

"I AM GROOOoooOOOTTT!!!"

"I am Steve Rogers."

message 4: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Oh yea 🤣

message 5: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Mel wrote: "When Peter Parker got snapped, I cried, and that was the first movie I had ever cried in. Now there are only 3 movies I’ve cried in lol"

That was the saddest moment in all of history. Just Peter's face in that scene was so heartbreaking. Ahh I'm trying not to cry rn 😂

message 6: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Yes! 😭

message 7: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments This movie depressed me big time.

message 8: by Rory (new)

Rory Kieran (rorykieran) | 122 comments Dr. Strange going toe to toe with Thanos. I felt that in my bones. He was so great in the film. Definitely MVP.
Gamora's whole character arc was heart wrenching. Her death wasn't easy for me. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
Thanos was an amazing character. Powerful, smart, intimidating, relentless, self-righteous and emotionally complex. When he beat Thor and Hulk I was shook.
And last but not least Thor, I feel for him. He was going through so much :'(

message 9: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 704 comments Mod
The deaths in this movie (Gamora and Loki) were awful. I didn't see them coming at all.

On a happier note, I found out that some scenes of this movie were filmed in Edinburgh and my Mum and me had a trip to Edinburgh planned anyway! I don't know if we get to go because of corona, but if we go it'll be so cool!

message 10: by Noelle (new)

Noelle ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "The deaths in this movie (Gamora and Loki) were awful. I didn't see them coming at all.

On a happier note, I found out that some scenes of this movie were filmed in Edinburgh and my Mum and me had..."

I agree about the sad deaths. Poor Loki . . . :/

That’s so neat about the scenes, tho! Do you know what particular scenes were shot in Edinburgh? I hope you get to visit :)

message 11: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "The deaths in this movie (Gamora and Loki) were awful. I didn't see them coming at all.

On a happier note, I found out that some scenes of this movie were filmed in Edinburgh and my Mum and me had..."

Yeah, Loki's death made me so sad that I sobbed.
And that's really cool about Edinburgh!

message 12: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

It's a couple of scenes with Wanda and Vision, and also their fight scene with Nat, Steve and Sam against Thanos' people!

message 13: by Noelle (new)

Noelle ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "It's a couple of scenes with Wanda and Vision, and also their fight scene with Nat, Steve and Sam against Thanos' people!"

Oh, cool! :)

message 14: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "It's a couple of scenes with Wanda and Vision, and also their fight scene with Nat, Steve and Sam against Thanos' people!"

That's really cool!

message 15: by Noelle (new)

Noelle SHINE wrote: "The saddest part of the movie is when Loki did! *bawls*"

*starts sobbing with you* That was the worst :'(

message 16: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments SHINE wrote: "The saddest part of the movie is when Loki did! *bawls*"

Yeah, I agree. 😭
Also when they disintegrated at the end. That seriously hurt me

message 17: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments E. Noelle wrote: "SHINE wrote: "The saddest part of the movie is when Loki did! *bawls*"

*starts sobbing with you* That was the worst :'("

It truly was :'(

message 18: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Gracie wrote: "SHINE wrote: "The saddest part of the movie is when Loki did! *bawls*"

Yeah, I agree. 😭
Also when they disintegrated at the end. That seriously hurt me"

SAME

message 19: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

I was so shocked at the end, I can't imagine how awful it was for everyone who had to wait a year for Endgame! Luckily I only watched the films when all were out already!

message 20: by Noelle (new)

Noelle ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I was so shocked at the end, I can't imagine how awful it was for everyone who had to wait a year for Endgame! Luckily I only watched the films when all were out already!"

I haven’t seen Endgame yet, but I agree that it would be torture to wait a whole year to watch it

message 21: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments E. Noelle wrote: "⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I was so shocked at the end, I can't imagine how awful it was for everyone who had to wait a year for Endgame! Luckily I only watched the films when all were out alre..."

Same.

message 22: by Ella (new)

Ella (eferris) | 90 comments Yup it was torture...

message 23: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) Eh. It was kinda. But it was good to finaly see it

message 24: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Ella Ferris wrote: "Yup it was torture..."

Totally

message 25: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I am going to see this film over the weekend when it comes, and I'm really excited. I'm also literally in tears right now. Marvel characters mean a lot to me, and I don't know if I'm ready to watch half of my top ten favorite characters die, even knowing that most of them will return in EG.

Seeing my own reaction to this, even knowing what's coming, is terrifying. I can't imagine what it was like for the people who saw it in theatres and didn't know it was coming or that all who were snapped are coming back.

message 26: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "I am going to see this film over the weekend when it comes, and I'm really excited. I'm also literally in tears right now. Marvel characters mean a lot to me, and I don't know if I'm ready to watch..."

Prepare yourself. Grab tissues, a warm blanket, anything you can get your hands on for consolation. Good luck 🙏🏻

message 27: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "I am going to see this film over the weekend when it comes, and I'm really excited. I'm also literally in tears right now. Marvel characters mean a lot to me, and I don't know if I'm ready to watch..."

I wish you luck.

message 28: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "I am going to see this film over the weekend when it comes, and I'm really excited. I'm also literally in tears right now. Marvel characters mean a lot to me, and I don't know if I'm ready to watch..."

Be prepared! I also watched it a few months after it had come out, after I had just gotten into liking Marvel. It didn't make the pain hurt any less, unfortunately 😭 That last scene with Iron Man and his funeral legit made me cry, and I hardly ever cry in movies....my brother had to calm me down a little so I wouldn't start straight-out bawling.

message 29: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Cat wrote: "Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "I am going to see this film over the weekend when it comes, and I'm really excited. I'm also literally in tears right now. Marvel characters mean a lot to me,..."

Same, Cat! All the sad scenes with Tony wrecked my already broken heart. 😔

message 30: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Mel wrote: "Same, infinity war and end game are 2 out of 3 of the only movies I’ve ever cried in"

Wow. What’s the third movie you cried during?

message 31: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Cat wrote: "Creative Caring Crazy Caroline wrote: "I am going to see this film over the weekend when it comes, and I'm really excited. I'm also literally in tears right now. Marvel characters mean a lot to me,..."

Same 😭 I'm still recovering from this movie.

message 32: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Mel wrote: "The third movie was called daylight. Basically it’s about a tunnel collapsing and the people inside the tunnel have to find a way out, and there was a couple with a dog and they left the dog (that’..."

That sounds intense! I absolutely hate movies where beloved animals die, but it’s good that the dog escaped.

message 33: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Mel wrote: "The third movie was called daylight. Basically it’s about a tunnel collapsing and the people inside the tunnel have to find a way out, and there was a couple with a dog and they left the dog (that’..."

Any movie where an animal gets left behind or dies is not a movie I can watch without a box of tissues nearby....😭

message 34: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

E. Noelle wrote: "Same, Cat! All the sad scenes with Tony wrecked my already broken heart. 😔 ..."

*cries* XD

message 35: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Cat wrote: "Mel wrote: "The third movie was called daylight. Basically it’s about a tunnel collapsing and the people inside the tunnel have to find a way out, and there was a couple with a dog and they left th..."

Same for me, Cat 😭

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I was broken when spidey disappeared....:(

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

but....was happy in end game(( only for the spidey part..not ..Tony part))

message 38: by Morgan (last edited Jul 03, 2020 10:24AM) (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments I was so sad when first Peter Parker died then in EG Tony died.

message 39: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Mel wrote: " I just saw this on Pinterest but I’m on my phone so I can’t show the picture but it says:

“ I just realized what the “I’m sorry” is for
Peter’s last words (as we all know pretty darn well by now..."

Oh that is so so sad.

message 40: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks when i heard him say i'm sorry in infinity war i had a flashback to this scene and i realised instantly that's what he meant

message 41: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments I love Peter Parker so much and his death broke me

message 42: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Mel wrote: "I cried so hard when he turned to dust... I love him 😭"

Me too 😭

message 43: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Y’all are gonna make me cry too :’(

message 44: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments Mel wrote: "I cried so hard when he turned to dust... I love him 😭"

Me too 😭😭

message 45: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments Okay so this one wasn't my absolute FAVORITE. I really enjoyed it, but it was mostly endless fighting and it made me stressed out watching it lol. That being said, I loved it and it was such a great addition.

message 46: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments I loved the action but I wish there had been a few more scenes that weren't fighting. I mean the fighting is the best part, but it could have had a tiny bit more balance if you know what I mean.

message 47: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Greenbriar-Carstairs (the_fandom_queen) | 139 comments AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA