dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 888 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Ultron

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I loved seeing Wanda come to terms with her powers in this movie. I mean, I'm so depressed that Quicksilver died, but it made Wanda who she is.

message 4: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Also when Tony cursed and Cap was like "Language!" and later Tony was like "aNd FoR gOsH sAkE, wAtCh YoUr LaNgUaGe!!"

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (demigod712) | 15 comments Cat wrote: "Also when Tony cursed and Cap was like "Language!" and later Tony was like "aNd FoR gOsH sAkE, wAtCh YoUr LaNgUaGe!!""

Ngl, when I saw it for the first time, I said "Language" at the same time!

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee (demigod712) | 15 comments I immediately loved Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver, but I was upset that they killed off Quick Silver so fast :((

message 7: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Me too 😢

message 8: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Aimee wrote: "Cat wrote: "Also when Tony cursed and Cap was like "Language!" and later Tony was like "aNd FoR gOsH sAkE, wAtCh YoUr LaNgUaGe!!""

Ngl, when I saw it for the first time, I said "Language" at the s..."

Haha that's amazing! 😂😂 I'm pretty sure my mom did too...

message 9: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Aimee wrote: "I immediately loved Scarlet Witch and Quick Silver, but I was upset that they killed off Quick Silver so fast :(("

He could've become a really awesome Avenger, it's so sad

~TARDIS_Erin~{She~They} I hate The Hulk and Natasha together. It’s just wrong. I do ship Captain America and Natasha though

message 11: by Em (new)

Em Nat and Bruce are just gross. There’s a huge age gap, no chemistry, and they have absolutely nothing in common. I was disappointed when I found out that Clint has a girlfriend. He and Nat had such a long history together that they would’ve been a good couple.

message 12: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments E. Noelle wrote: "Nat and Bruce are just gross. There’s a huge age gap, no chemistry, and they have absolutely nothing in common. I was disappointed when I found out that Clint has a girlfriend. He and Nat had such ..."

Agreed