Marvel: More Than a Fan discussion

31 views
Movies > Thor: The Dark World

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D


message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Nothing!


message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
@Matty why?

I thought this one was the worst of the Thor movies, just because of how dark it was. But Loki is what made it great. I love these parts:

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."

and "Oh dear. Is she dead?" 😂


message 4: by Ella (new)

Ella Ferris (eferris) | 94 comments Oh yeah, Loki made the movie so much better lol


message 5: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Ya true I Change mind


message 6: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 752 comments Mod
I don't get why everyone hates this movie so much. There are better ones but when I watched it I didn't think it was bad. Just not particularly memorable.


message 7: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "I don't get why everyone hates this movie so much. There are better ones but when I watched it I didn't think it was bad. Just not particularly memorable."

I agree


message 8: by Sophrosyne (new)

Sophrosyne | 17 comments Cat wrote: "@Matty why?

I thought this one was the worst of the Thor movies, just because of how dark it was. But Loki is what made it great. I love these parts:

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfa..."

True


message 9: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments I liked everything in the movie except the lighting. It was too dark


message 10: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments And yeah, Loki made it better


message 11: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
@Minal I agree.


message 12: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Agry


message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments Cat wrote: "What do you like about this movie? :D"

Loki. Not much else.


message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma Loki was awesome in this movie. I also loved all the funny scenes with Darcy (I think she got a lot more screen time than the first movie).


message 15: by abbey cait (new)

abbey cait (galway) | 144 comments Mod
Yes! I loved Darcy! I actually really liked this movie (not my favorite) but there was some really great scenes. I think my favorite was the Escape from Asgard, especially when Loki turns into Captain America, and then later when they have to fly the ship away.


message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "Yes! I loved Darcy! I actually really liked this movie (not my favorite) but there was some really great scenes. I think my favorite was the Escape from Asgard, especially when Loki turns into Capt..."

Yeah, I totally agree! Those scenes are great :D


message 17: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
SHINE wrote: "There were some funny parts like ESCAPE FROM ASGARD scene! I was laughing so hard!"

Me too! I love how Loki was just being sarcastic at Thor and Thor was like SHUT UP


message 18: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
E. Noelle wrote: "Loki was awesome in this movie. I also loved all the funny scenes with Darcy (I think she got a lot more screen time than the first movie)."

She was one of the best comedic reliefs- I love how she called Mjolnir "Meow Meow" XD


message 19: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "Yes! I loved Darcy! I actually really liked this movie (not my favorite) but there was some really great scenes. I think my favorite was the Escape from Asgard, especially when Loki turns into Capt..."

When Loki did that....🤣 "Suit is so tight! Wanna have a conversation about truth? Honor? Patriotism?"


message 20: by abbey cait (new)

abbey cait (galway) | 144 comments Mod
I couldn't agree more 😂 will always be one of my favorite Loki lines


message 21: by liv (new)

liv | 180 comments Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "I couldn't agree more 😂 will always be one of my favorite Loki lines"

Same!


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I watched the first 30 minutes of this but didn't really like it hehe


message 23: by Queen V™ (new)

Queen V™ It's not Marvels greatest movie, but there are some great scenes


message 24: by Joan (new)

Joan (view spoiler)


back to top