message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 886 comments Mod
LOL YES

message 4: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Peter: "Has anyone ever seen that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?"
Rhodey: "Tony, just how old is this kid?"
Tony: "I don't know, I didn't carbon date him!"

message 5: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 724 comments Mod
When Peter fought Bucky and was like "you have a METAL ARM?!" and Bucky's face went from confusion to absolute horror as he realized he was fighting a teenager XD

message 6: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "When Peter fought Bucky and was like "you have a METAL ARM?!" and Bucky's face went from confusion to absolute horror as he realized he was fighting a teenager XD"

HAHAHA YES 🤣🤣 I love how Sam comes in and eventually hits Peter's web with Redwing and Bucky was like "you couldn't have done that sooner?"
"I hate you."

message 7: by cait (new)

cait (galway) | 142 comments Mod
The relationship between Bucky and Sam was honestly one of my favorite parts of that movie! They’re like hilarious squabbling siblings. Makes me look forward to the Falcon & the Winter Soldier even more!!

message 8: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Just watched this movie for the second time last night.
Forgot how great it is XD

message 9: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "The relationship between Bucky and Sam was honestly one of my favorite parts of that movie! They’re like hilarious squabbling siblings. Makes me look forward to the Falcon & the Winter Soldier even..."

My feelings exactly!!

message 10: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Rory wrote: "T'Chala being the only one who was able to go toe to toe with the Winter Soldier when Zemo activated his brainwashing and he escaped. Just everything T'Chala did and said. That Black Panther intro ..."

I thought it was really cool to see T'Challa go up against Bucky like that. And the part when they literally just jump off the building was like WHOOSH XD Peter seemed so young and innocent in this movie....almost made me wanna cry lol

message 11: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Gracie wrote: "Just watched this movie for the second time last night.
Forgot how great it is XD"

Yup!! Imma rewatch it soon!

message 12: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Cat wrote: "Gracie wrote: "Just watched this movie for the second time last night.
Forgot how great it is XD"

Yup!! Imma rewatch it soon!"

Good idea!!

message 13: by cait (new)

cait (galway) | 142 comments Mod
Yeah it was tough to watch them all fight. But it also was a huge bit of growth for all of the characters which I thought was really amazing. They all have been through a ton of rough stuff! Also, the actors/actresses all did phenomenally portraying their characters and showing the emotions and growth the whole team went through. Marvel almost always casts perfectly 😁

message 14: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Ughh the end fight between Steve and Tony was so painful to watch :/ I was honestly scared for Tony. But yes the actors definitely did a great job as always!

message 15: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Abbey {AnchorsAweigh13} wrote: "Yeah it was tough to watch them all fight. But it also was a huge bit of growth for all of the characters which I thought was really amazing. They all have been through a ton of rough stuff! Also, ..."

I couldn't have said it better! :D

message 16: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "Ughh the end fight between Steve and Tony was so painful to watch :/ I was honestly scared for Tony. But yes the actors definitely did a great job as always!"

Ikr! Just the emotion in that scene...agh. I didn't know whether I wanted to protect Bucky or Tony XD

message 17: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Both.

message 18: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments I feel you guys 😭 That was a very emotional scene.

message 19: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

The thing is I could understand both Tony's and Steve's reasons, and I didn't know what to feel. But I was so scared he was gonna seriously hurt or kill Tony

message 20: by Noelle (last edited Jul 05, 2020 08:25PM) (new)

Noelle I really like this movie! I was Team Cap all the way because I think that if the Avengers were under a restrictive authority they wouldn’t have the freedom to help people as well. On the other hand, though, it’s really sad how much damage was done during certain events (Sokovia).
I love the dynamics between characters, and I was really happy to see so many scenes with my favorite character (you guys should know who it is by now :P). Also, it was great to see Ant Man’s reaction to being a part of the team. XD And Wanda’s character just got better and better as the Avengers movies went on, so I really enjoyed seeing her as well.
@Anni yes, the scene with Tony and Bucky fighting was scary. But I’m really glad that Steve interfered and protected his friend. He’s so loyal to Buck and it makes him even more awesome. (I was rooting for Steve and Bucky the entire time, ngl)

message 21: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments E. Noelle wrote: "I really like this movie! I was Team Cap all the way because I think that if the Avengers were under a restrictive authority they wouldn’t have the freedom to help people as well. On the other hand..."

Same for all you said!!

message 22: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

E. Noelle wrote: "I really like this movie! I was Team Cap all the way because I think that if the Avengers were under a restrictive authority they wouldn’t have the freedom to help people as well. On the other hand..."

Yes!! I like that you mentioned both Scott and Wanda's roles in this movie. It was great for their character development and coming to terms with really being a superhero. And of course we love our precious James Buchanan Barnes :D Team Cap!!

message 23: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Yes, team Cap! And Bucky....agh I love him so much XD