Marvel: More Than a Fan discussion

Movies > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 876 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments Am I the only one who cried when watching this movie?

It's my favorite because I got so emotional. This one hit me really hard emotionally because I was going through a rough patch with my friend when I was watching it and I was afraid of losing her.

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I love Bucky and Steve. Especially that part at the end when Bucky was gonna kill Steve because he was his "mission" and Steve went "then finish it. Cause I'm with you till the end of the line." T_T

message 4: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 704 comments Mod
Oh yes the movie was very emotional. I loovee Bucky and Steve's relationship (ok I just love Bucky). And I almost cried at the "til the end of the line" part too.

message 5: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

IKR! Bucky is my sweet little cinnamon roll assassin and he must be protected XD

message 6: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

How can anyone not like Bucky honestly

message 7: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Drake | 96 comments In one scene, it looked like Bucky intensely ate a kit kat believe it or not. (The scene where he was getting his memory erased).

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments Nathan wrote: "In one scene, it looked like Bucky intensely ate a kit kat believe it or not. (The scene where he was getting his memory erased)."

Intensely ate a kitkat?

message 9: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Haha, yup! I've seen that meme! I'll try and leave the link to it, unless someone can help me figure out how to upload an image. :)

message 10: by Rory (new)

Rory Kieran (rorykieran) | 122 comments The elevator fight scene. Need I say more.

message 11: by Gracie (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Rory wrote: "The elevator fight scene. Need I say more."

Oh man that was intense

message 12: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Ughh yess that scene!

Also, happy 102nd birthday Steve Rogers :D

message 13: by Rory (new)

Rory Kieran (rorykieran) | 122 comments What, Steve is 102 years old!? I need that super soldier serum like, yesterday.

message 14: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

Rory wrote: "What, Steve is 102 years old!? I need that super soldier serum like, yesterday."

well, technically, regarding when he was born^^ he only hasn't lived 102 years^^

message 15: by cait (last edited Jul 05, 2020 11:16AM) (new)

cait (galway) | 142 comments Mod
Yes! Happy Belated Birthday to Captain America!

description

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm watching this currently and it's good!

message 17: by Queen V™ (new)

Queen V™ YESSS!! this is one of my favs!

message 18: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 177 comments I watched it yesterday for the third time I think. It is by far one of my favorites if not my favorite!!!❤️❤️

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments Just curious, couldn't Tony technically hack into the Helicarriers and separate SHIELD files from Hydra ones instead of dumping the whole thing on the internet?

message 20: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 177 comments Yeah I think- I never thought about that before

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments It's just something that came up when I was reading a fanfic.

message 22: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 177 comments Oh- well yeah that would work

message 23: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 177 comments But that wouldn’t make much of a movie just a somewhat lame win for Tony

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments I know, just a random thought.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments Just...... Just read this! https://archiveofourown.org/works/185...

message 26: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee | 177 comments Yes

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments *cackles* I love this fic!

message 28: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

That would've made it too easy for the screenwriters. 😂😂

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments Cat wrote: "That would've made it too easy for the screenwriters. 😂😂"

🤷🤷🤷

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments This whole conversation is showing me that you guys are the real geniuses, not the screenwriters.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (ardentwanderer) | 141 comments 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

message 32: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Haha there are just so many plausible theories to how the movoe could've alternatively ended in a much shorter amount of time XD but don't get me wrong, I want to see my cinnamon roll Bucky on screen for as long as possible

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments Rachel wrote: "This whole conversation is showing me that you guys are the real geniuses, not the screenwriters."

XD

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan  Stark (detectingeagle310) | 450 comments Cat wrote: "Haha there are just so many plausible theories to how the movoe could've alternatively ended in a much shorter amount of time XD but don't get me wrong, I want to see my cinnamon roll Bucky on scre..."

Of course.