dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Peggy Steve πŸ’•

message 3: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I personally love seeing Steve's character before he became a super-soldier. That's why Captain America will always be one of my favorites- like that part when the general threw the grenade and Steve went to block it with his body. It shows you how selfless he was and how much he was willing to serve his country.

message 4: by Ella (new)

Ella Ferris (eferris) | 94 comments Yeah, that's partly why I love him so much. He is just so good.

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I'm currently watching this movie for the second time right now. It's soooooo good. Cap is my favourite Marvel hero and Chris Evans is my all-time favourite actor.

message 6: by liv (new)

liv | 180 comments Yeah this movie's awesome! I love Steggy so much πŸ’•
I also love how selfless Steve is before and after he transformed into Cap. He's such a good guy.
And we can't forget Bucky! *sigh* I love him.

message 7: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Ikr!!

message 8: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I watched this again last night, and I forgot how amazing Peggy is. Her character dynamic was great and I love her determination. Also, the general (I think his name was Phillips?) was so funny. That part when he's talking to the men had me cracking up-

"We have the best..." *glances at Steve* "Men. And because they're gonna get better."

XD

message 9: by liv (new)

liv | 180 comments @Cat, yes, Peggy is amazing! <3 And the general is hilarious! I love that scene XD