Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 877 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks wait, what??

message 3: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks god, that's messed up. i literally had an argument with a friend (boy) about this kind of stuff and he kept saying, oh no, but those things don't happened anymore, they're illegal, we're past this things, blah blah, but since he is a male he doesn't realize that these things happen a lot...

message 4: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Mel wrote: "In 5th grade we were learning about how women weren’t allowed to read and write and other stuff in the past, and a 4th grade boy said “at least they were able to breathe” and my marvel instincts al..."

Wow, that was an awful thing for that boy to say. :/

message 5: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 707 comments Mod
Definitely Mel. And it's the same almost everywhere. We may not notice it as much as women did in the past, but there still is no equality.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 23, 2021 04:13PM) (new)

Mel wrote: "did you guys know that Killian was supposed to be a girl, but someone from marvel said no because the toys weren’t going to sell as well"

What, that's insane!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently watching this and it's good so far.

message 8: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 707 comments Mod
It's my favorite Iron Man movie, I rewatched all of them in the last weeks. I love how it shows this vulnerable side of Tony and him dealing with ptsd after the Avengers, it makes him so much more relatable. Also Pepper is amazing in this movie!