Girl's Only Reading/Writing Club discussion

What's going on ?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Hey! I wanted to open this up to tell ya some stuff and to ask ya some stuff. I don't knwo how many of you are Christian, like me, but if you are could you please pray for me? If you aren't, that okay, just wanted to throw that out there.

I've been badly sick and I don't know what to do. (Not coronavirus) My life is going from bad to good to bad to good to bad and so forth.

What about you? This can be a great place to complain, vent, and tell people what's going on. :)

message 2: by Penny (new)

Penny | 48 comments Hi Vivien(or Vee now😉)!! Wow, I haven't been on Goodreads in ages! But I saw your message and had to reply!

I am so sorry that you are sick! Coronavirus or not, it's a terrible thing to be sick:( I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers🙏🏼 How long have you been sick? Is it just like a prolonged cold or something worse?

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Hi Penny! it's definitely worse than a cold. It's pretty personal, but basically my life feels like I'm going in circles-- working so hard but never getting anywhere because of this. It has been some months. It gets better and then worse.

Thanks for replying! What's going on with you?

message 4: by Penny (new)

Penny | 48 comments Oh no....that sounds awful! I'm so sorry:( Do you guys have any idea what it is or what's causing it??

Not too much has been going on with me, other than the quarantine life hahaha. I've been writing lots of letters to friends, school has been piling up😫 I'm looking forward to the end of the year!! It'll definitely be strange not having a graduation, but it's all good:)