Movies > Iron Man

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 923 comments Mod
What do you like about this movie? :D

message 2: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Mel wrote: "That it’s the start of the MCU and the start of my childhood, while Endgame is the end of my childhood.
Also “I am Iron Man”"

Yess! It brings back a bunch of feels.

message 3: by ⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 752 comments Mod
True. When I started watching the movies, I initially only wanted to watch Avengers, but my friend insisted on me watching them all in order. And I never expected to end up loving Iron Man so much.

message 4: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) wrote: "True. When I started watching the movies, I initially only wanted to watch Avengers, but my friend insisted on me watching them all in order. And I never expected to end up loving Iron Man so much."

Iron Man has the best character development out of a lot of them. I love his smarts and wit. He's a very brilliantly created character.

message 5: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks i love tony stark, but i always felt a little bit disconnected with the movies...

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 30 comments Mel wrote: "That it’s the start of the MCU and the start of my childhood, while Endgame is the end of my childhood.
Also “I am Iron Man”"

He just couldn't stop himself 😂

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 30 comments I love Tony!!!
And I mean for 2008, they still have some pretty good technology!

message 8: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments I think she meant tony couldn’t help saying I am iron man