Marvel: More Than a Fan discussion

Introductions!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Cat Carstairs | 888 comments Mod
Introduce yourself here! When did you first start watching Marvel movies? What do you love about this universe? I wanna know!! :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! I'm Natalie.
I started watching Marvel movies when we recieved Captain Marvel last year in the mail through the Disney Movie Club. I watched it, and fell in love.
Since then I have been watching all the movies in order (chronologically.) We are now at Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 as our next one in order.
My favorite of the movies is definetely Iron Man!

message 3: by megan (new)

megan | 6 comments Heyoo my name is Megan. I started watching marvel since the first Thor movie came out. So about 2011. I love all the characters and i loved watching all their character development throughout the years. And ofc THE ACTION!!!

message 5: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Daphne, Natalie, Megan, and Z! Thank you all for joining! And yasss the ACTION XD

message 6: by ⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess), Tony Stark Defense Squad (new)

⭐Anni⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) | 725 comments Mod
Hey, I'm Anni, I'm from Germany and I just got into Marvel the end of last year when I finally started watching the movies and became addicted! I want to watch Agents of SHIELD next. My favorite characters are Tony, Natasha and Gamora.

message 7: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Drake | 96 comments What is up reader fam, I'm Nathan the bonehead,
I've been watching Marvel movies for my ENTIRE LIFE (THEY ARE AMAZING)!!!! Captain America is by far my favorite I'd say, but I did kinda cry when Iron Man died. Marvel video games are also really awesome as well (I'm a bit of a crazy video gamer). I'm also a newbie to good reads (and being a book person for that matter), but I'm open to ideas on how to build up my reader profile from you guys. Thanks for letting me join. Finally, in case things go south, "I'm with y'all to the end of the line, pals."

message 8: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Anni and Nathan!

message 9: by Macy (new)

Macy (maggieviolet) | 39 comments Hey, all! I'm Macy. I think I started watching Marvel around The Avengers 2012?? I love how everything connects and the characters are so complex and just amazing!! I also ship Romanogers :)

message 10: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

I agree!! Thanks for joining Macy!!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 30 comments Hey! I'm Domitylle! I started watching Marvel this year and I absolutely love it! I watched the Guardians of the Galaxy (vol 1. and 2.) and every movie called Avengers except for Endgame that I'll watch this week-end. Thanks for inviting me!

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 4 comments Hi im Lizzy.I think a year ago i started to get really into it.and watched them all in chronological order with my family.At that point i became OBSESSED.I love how the character developments throughout the films and how they show that some heroes still have PTSD(tony stark) And how they struggle throught that.but yeah im obsessed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys..I'm Bianca.I got into marvel about a year and a half back..I love HULK and Thor!!!!I also like black widow...I love Thor:ragnarok

message 14: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome and thanks for joining Domitylle, Lizzy, and Bianca!!

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (crystalowl) | 44 comments I'm Caroline! I've been watching Marvel movies since November when my family first subscribed to Disney+. I had been wanting to watch the entire MCU for several months prior, but my family wasn't willing to rent every single movie. I have been watching it in order, and I only have four movies left to watch, but Infinity War isn't on Disney+ yet. Don't worry about spoilers, because I know pretty much all the major happenings in IW and EG.

My favorite movie is probably Captain America: The Winter Soldier or Black Panther. Both of those movies made me cry, and I don't usually cry for movies, so that is no small feat.

What I love about the universe is how real it seems. The heroes aren't those stoic people who can go through anything and emerge okay. They aren't the unrealistic kinds of characters who nothing bad ever happens to. They can't just shake off what happened. Tony suffered from PTSD. All the people who lost loved ones from the snap. Cap's best friend forgot all about him.

message 16: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Caroline! And thanks so much for sharing. I agree, I love the deepness of all the characters.

message 17: by cait (new)

cait (galway) | 142 comments Mod
Hi! I'm Abbey! I've been watching Marvel movies for a couple years, and I've completely fell in love the universe :)

message 18: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) wassup. im stormborn. and i have watched em for seveal years.

message 19: by Siluni (new)

Siluni Thiyumila (silunii) I’m Siluni and I have been watching Marvel movies for a few years now. The best thing I ever did was get into the MCU. The only marvel movie I did not watch is captain marvel. I do intend on watching it even though it was already spoiled for me. Also thank you Cat Carstairs for inviting me to this group. YAY!

message 20: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Hello and welcome Abbey, Stormborn, and Siluni! I'm so happy to have you all here! <3 (and you're welcome Siluni!!)

message 21: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 26 comments Hey! I'm Evelyn and I've been watching Marvel for a few years now too. My favorite character is Black Widow although I love all the Avengers. My favorite MCU film is Winter Solider or Endgame and my favorite X Men movie is First Class :)

message 22: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) welcome bro. i know u from somewhere else. hi

message 23: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Evelyn!! 🥰

message 24: by Ella (new)

Ella (eferris) | 91 comments Hey! I'm E, and I've been watching Marvel movies for a pretty long time. I really enjoy them. I'd have to say two of my favourite characters are Cap and Black Widow, but I also love the Guardians of the Galaxy. :)

message 25: by ObsidianSniper (new)

ObsidianSniper (protect18) welcome. like guardians too

message 26: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome E! Thanks so much for joining! Cap and Black Widow are two of my faves as well :)

message 27: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments I’m Matty I love marvel and hp and pjo

message 28: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Matty, and thanks for joining!

message 29: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Thx XD

message 30: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments Hi! I am Minal. I don’t know exactly when I started watching Marvel movies but when saw one of the movies, I was excited to watch the other parts.

message 31: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Minal!! :)

message 32: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Wal come

message 33: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome to the group Mel! Thanks for joining :)

message 34: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 16 comments Hello!I am Yasmin
I love Marvel!I watch the movies a long time!!!!
My favorite character of the Marvel is Thor and American Captain!!!

message 35: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments Welcome to the group Yasmin! :)

message 36: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 16 comments Thanks

message 37: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks hi, i'm lucy! i started watching the marvel movies i think 3 years ago bc my father recommended them to me to and since then i've been a huge marvel fan. my favorite movies have to be thor ragnarok or winter soldier. and my favorite characters are iron man and spider man

message 38: by Minal (new)

Minal | 63 comments Welcome Lucy :)

message 39: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome Yasmin, Lucy, and Rory! Thank you for joining, I hope you have fun here! :)

message 40: by Lucy Tonks (new)

Lucy Tonks thank guys! i'm sure i will ;)

message 41: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 16 comments 👍🏻😁

message 42: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Lucy Tonks wrote: "thank guys! i'm sure i will ;)"

😊

message 43: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Rory wrote: "Cat wrote: "Welcome Yasmin, Lucy, and Rory! Thank you for joining, I hope you have fun here! :)"

I'm already having fun. I've wanted to be part of an MCU fan community for so long and now I'm part..."

That's great! Glad you found us!

~TARDIS_Erin~{She~They} Hi, I’ve only been watching marvel for like 2 months. It’s very late ik. I haven’t seen all of the movies, but I know all the spoilers

message 45: by Gracie (last edited Jun 14, 2020 02:01PM) (new)

Gracie | 177 comments Hey, I'm Gracie. I've been on the sidelines of the Marvel fandom for several years now--occasionally watching the movies and such, but up until recently I really started getting into the fandom and fangirling A LOT.
My favourite characters are Bucky Barnes, Thor, Loki, Ant-Man, and Cap.
I've seen a good deal of the movies, except for Avengers; Infinity War, Avengers; Endgame, and some others.
My favorite of the movies would have to be the first two Captain America movies, the first and third Thor, and probably more once I see them all.

message 46: by Shragvi (new)

Shragvi | 1 comments Hello! I am Shragvi. I started watching Marvel movies 2 years ago. All my friends went on and on about Infinity war and I wanted to know what all the hype was about. So, when I watched the iron man I was hooked to the marvel world.

message 47: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Wal com my peeps

message 48: by Urvashi (new)

Urvashi Thakur | 1 comments Hey! I'm Urvashi. I got into Marvel in 2016 after I watched Doctor Strange. I've always loved superhero movies and I've been an X-Men fan since I was seven. What I love the most about marvel is how their movies are just the perfect combination of fun, action and emotions. My favourite characters are Tony Stark and Loki.

message 49: by Cat, Head Avenger (new)

Welcome TARDIS_Books, Gracie, Shragvi, and Urvashi!! I love hearing from you all :D

message 50: by Matty Bebopper (new)

Matty Bebopper | 122 comments Hallo

« previous 1 3 4 5 6