Teen Club discussion

Welcome Each Other!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ✨R y e✨ (new)

✨R   y   e✨ (sassypantsryefrye) Hey guys! Let's say hi to one another!!!

message 3: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments Heyyy!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Heeeeeeelloooooo!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hi!

message 6: by sid (new)

sid (icarusxfallss) Heyy!

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments Bonjour

message 10: by Noah (new)

Noah Crocker (whatsthepointofthis) | 1 comments Aloha :)

message 11: by Amadeus (new)

Amadeus (amadeuscho) | 6 comments Konnichiwa!

message 12: by Omaima (new)

Omaima (omaima_hadi) Hellooo

message 13: by Jay (new)

Jay | 1 comments Hello people.

message 14: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments สวัสดี

message 15: by mili (new)

mili •͈ᴗ•͈ (carmelitaspats) hiii guys! i’m millie✨✨ which book/ part in a book made you have a throw-the-book-across-the-room moment?

message 16: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments When Jace was Clary’s brother and then he wasn’t lol

message 17: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments Felt thattttt. Like I kinda liked the first one but then it was just like, “What am I doing with my life?”

message 18: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) helloo

message 19: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I finished all of them and the last one, in my opinion, was the worst ;;

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooo!
My favourite song..
I really love all of K-12 by Melanie Martinez, and Troye Sivan is so, SO good,
But if you like grandson then I recommend Tyler, the Creator!

message 21: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments What language? I listen to lots of music.

message 22: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments Adela wrote: "Aureate wrote: "I finished all of them and the last one, in my opinion, was the worst ;;"

Oh god you're brave then lol. I've heard the last one is the worst."

It is the worst. I’d tell you why but I don’t want to spoil lol.

message 23: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments Adela wrote: "Aureate wrote: "Adela wrote: "Aureate wrote: "I finished all of them and the last one, in my opinion, was the worst ;;"

Oh god you're brave then lol. I've heard the last one is the worst."

It is ..."

Oof I’ve never watched more than clips

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (theenigmatic) Hello!
A book I wanted to throw across the room was Red Queen. I couldn’t because I was reading it on my tablet, and y’know.

message 25: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I wanted to throw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix across the room because the beginning made me soooo bored lol

message 26: by ✨R y e✨ (new)

✨R   y   e✨ (sassypantsryefrye) @Adela I watch Little Fires Everywhere with my mom....soooo good!!!

message 27: by ✨R y e✨ (new)

✨R   y   e✨ (sassypantsryefrye) Also: you guys wanna introduce yourself

message 28: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I’m Ollie, what’s up

message 29: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I’m a Taurus. May 4th is my birthday. I don’t have a favourite book really. I like anime so if y’all are into that, yeee

message 30: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments Thanks

message 31: by lucy Ü (new)

lucy  Ü (lucyrodriguez) hi guys (: i lu & theres too many books that i have wanted to/ actually have thrown across my bedroom aha

i am a very passionate reader lol

message 32: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments welcome to the new members!!

Cloudy Skies ON HIATUS (the_smart_denki) | 6 comments I’m Abby I live in the U.S. I am a Slytherclaw and if you know My Hero Academia then you can call me Denki/Kaminari. Side note I am a Taurus and today IS my birthday! Soooo happy birthday to me!🎉

message 34: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments Happy birthday!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳😁😁😁😁🤗🤩

message 35: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments I'm Leyre from Spain, I love reading specially Percy Jackson. I have lots of favorite books, my favorite authors: Rick Riordan... I just tend to enjoy life

message 36: by Ona (new)

Ona (authornoveau) | 3 comments Hi. I'm Ona from Nigeria and I love to read anything Urban fantasy or thriller. Great to be here.

Cloudy Skies ON HIATUS (the_smart_denki) | 6 comments Thank you! <3

message 38: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments The Smart Denki wrote: "I’m Abby I live in the U.S. I am a Slytherclaw and if you know My Hero Academia then you can call me Denki/Kaminari. Side note I am a Taurus and today IS my birthday! Soooo happy birthday to me!🎉"

Leyre wrote: "welcome to the new members!!"

Leyre wrote: "welcome to the new members!!"

Yo, happy birthday!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys..names Bianca,I'm from India,love.....Percy Jackson ..and favourite author is Rick riordan...

message 40: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I don’t know if I have a favourite author

message 41: by Amadeus (new)

Amadeus (amadeuscho) | 6 comments I'm gonna introduce myself too.

Hello! I'm Alex, and I'm from the United States. I'm a pure Hufflepuff and love Harry Potter! My favorite series is The Unwanteds. My least favorite book is The Water Castle, it's terrible. I'm also a Cancer. My birthday is July 21st.

message 42: by Amadeus (new)

Amadeus (amadeuscho) | 6 comments Leyre wrote: "I'm Leyre from Spain, I love reading specially Percy Jackson. I have lots of favorite books, my favorite authors: Rick Riordan... I just tend to enjoy life"

Uncle Rick writes the best books

Cloudy Skies ON HIATUS (the_smart_denki) | 6 comments That is the gospel truth

message 44: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I don’t like his books much

message 45: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments Alex wrote: "Leyre wrote: "I'm Leyre from Spain, I love reading specially Percy Jackson. I have lots of favorite books, my favorite authors: Rick Riordan... I just tend to enjoy life"

Uncle Rick writes the bes..."

Jaajajaj yep!! :)

message 46: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments Adela wrote: "Same, I read Percy Jackson though and it was fine. I’m just not obsessed."

I am!! Really love them! :)

message 47: by --✧ ơƖƖıɛ (new)

--✧ ơƖƖıɛ (aureate-dewdrops) | 27 comments I really only liked the second Percy Jackson book.

message 48: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments My favorite ones are the battle of the labyrinth, mark of Athena and the house of Hades

message 49: by Leyre (new)

Leyre | 20 comments But I love them all!!

message 50: by Amadeus (new)

Amadeus (amadeuscho) | 6 comments I thought Blood of Olympus was the best because of the bombshells that were dropped in the book

« previous 1