Christian Book Reviews discussion

Sweet Dreams (Bakery Romance #3)
This topic is about Sweet Dreams
Reviews > Book Review Request

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cecelia (goodreadscomcecelia_dowdy) | 2 comments I'm seeking reviews for my Christian romance Sweet Dreams. Please contact me if interested.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 20 comments Hi Cecelia,

I'd like to read and review your book.
You can send it to me in PDF format.
What is your contact information?

message 3: by Violet (new) - added it

Violet Perry (Just a Bookish Blog) (justabookishblog) | 162 comments Cecelia wrote: "I'm seeking reviews for my Christian romance Sweet Dreams. Please contact me if interested."

Hi Cecelia! How are you? Are you still looking for reviewers for your book? If so, I'd love to read and review it in exchange for a physical copy, as I don't really have a good way to read ebooks. My review would be published on Goodreads and my book blog. I can also be reached by email at: justabookishblog@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 4: by Duezette (new)

Duezette | 26 comments Hi Cecelia, I may have your book in my to read you can send the link and I would be glad to review. Which book is it?

message 5: by Lilyyy (new)

Lilyyy (starlightmoonlight) | 138 comments Hello Cecelia! I'd love to help review your book on Amazon, Goodreads, and/or Bookbub if you have any print copies available!!! I unfortunately I don't have a good way to read ebooks so they're not ideal. My email is lilylyu7@gmail.com. Let me know if that would work. God bless!