Challenge Corner discussion

Trouble with Wolves (Magic and Bone #1)
This topic is about Trouble with Wolves
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > Trouble with Wolves by Danielle Annett --> Starting May 11th 2020

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 21991 comments Mod
Shifters and humans don’t mix …

But Red isn’t like any human I’ve met before.

He doesn’t fear shifters, and for some reason he wants to help me forge peace between my Pack and the town.

Our relationship morphs from unlikely allies to ... more. And the more I’m around Red, the more I crave him.

But none of that matters when fate steps in, and I find myself leading the Pack.

My Pack will never accept him.

The people of Lethbridge will never accept me.
And a relationship with a human is the last thing I need.

message 2: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

ch 5 (view spoiler)
ch 12 (view spoiler)
ch 18 (view spoiler)
finished (view spoiler)

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 58017 comments Mod
Dang girl. Starting this one now

message 4: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

It's so short. It ended at 80%

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ahh good to know lol

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ch 5: (view spoiler)

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ch 10: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ch 15: (view spoiler)

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Finished: (view spoiler)

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina wrote: "Finished: [spoilers removed]"

Yeah I agree. Like what just happened?

message 11: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

It just didn't make sense to me and I'm still not a fan of Embry!