New Adult Book Club discussion

Artistic Love In The Psych Ward (Artistic Series #1)
This topic is about Artistic Love In The Psych Ward
Archived Read it Review it 2020 > #33/20 ~ Artistic Love In The Psych Ward by Regina Ann Faith

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chiara (last edited May 12, 2020 06:44AM) (new)

Chiara | 521 comments Mod
#33/20

Title: Artistic Love In The Psych Ward
Author: Regina Ann Faith
Genre: New Adult Romance
Heat Level: Mild
Formats ~ Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 15 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

SYNOPSIS
Rain is an artist who likes to paint, draw and write what God speaks to her on a daily basis. She is in community college majoring in art studies.

She is trying to cope with the loss of her maternal grandparents when she also experiences a sexual assault. After these two traumatic life occurrences, Rain decides to commit herself into a psychiatric ward.

In the ward, she meets a guy named Chase. Chase is a goth who also expresses himself through art. He is dealing with some issues of his own. But when he meets Rain, he reluctantly befriends her. She challenges his own thinking on being able to forgive as she is also working to forgive.

Can they both heal from what has happened to them? Can the artistic bond they both share aid in the healing process? Can forgiveness truly cover the hurts and mistakes of the past?

TO SIGN UP, please leave your email and what format you'd like. Please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread.

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST. Thank You.

Reviewers:

1. Munchkinisbest - skseverin@me.com (pdf)
2. Ran - hopehuoran@gmail.com (pdf)
3. Sarah - s.claire95-xo@hotmail.co.uk (mobi)
4. Amy Louise Joyce - amyljoyce20@gmail.com

Munchkinisbest | 1 comments I’m interested in reviewing “Artistic Love in the Psych Ward” and would prefer a PDF version.

skseverin@me.com

message 3: by Ran (new) - added it

Ran Huo | 1 comments I’m interested and prefer a PDF
Email: hopehuoran@gmail.com

Sarah | 34 comments s.claire95-xo@hotmail.co.uk and mobi please :)

Amy Louise  Joyce | 4 comments Amazon kindle
amyljoyce20@gmail.com

message 6: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5353 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 3rd June (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy

message 8: by Gea (new)

Gea Harovansi (bugot) | 6 comments Sign me up please. I want mobi version : vanharvi@gmail.com

message 9: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5353 comments Mod
Gea wrote: "Sign me up please. I want mobi version : vanharvi@gmail.com"

Sent