Play Book Tag discussion

Tuesdays with Morrie
This topic is about Tuesdays with Morrie
Archive: Other Books > [Poll Ballot] Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom - 5 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joy D | 3440 comments Tuesdays with Morrie: An Old Man, a Young Man and Life's Greatest Lesson by Mitch Albom - 5 stars - My Review

Beautiful tribute to Mitch Albom’s coach, mentor, and friend, Morris Schwartz, his former professor at Brandeis University. Morrie is dying of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Mitch interviews him on Tuesdays over the course of his illness. Though Morrie is dying, he does not indulge in self-pity, but values his remaining time with his loved ones and offers an uplifting perspective on what is important in life. It is simple, elegantly executed, and incredibly moving.

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5808 comments I listened to the audio a few years back. As a bonus, at the end you get one of the recorded conversations between Mitch and Morrie, so you hear Morrie's voice.

Joy D | 3440 comments Book Concierge wrote: "I listened to the audio a few years back. As a bonus, at the end you get one of the recorded conversations between Mitch and Morrie, so you hear Morrie's voice."

Oh, wow, what a treat! I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading this book. During this pandemic, I'm pulling all sorts of various books off the shelf that have been sitting there way too long.