What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Don't Look Behind You
This topic is about Don't Look Behind You
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/Young Adult - Teen , Fiction/Mystery. Girl lives in Florida with her family but "someone" tries to kidnap her so she goes on the run with her grandmother and her dog named Porky. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiara (last edited May 11, 2020 07:49AM) (new)

Kiara | 2 comments I read this book between 200-2009, I have NO IDEA what it's called. I can remember vague details, such as she has a boyfriend and she doesn't like the taste of toothpaste and orange juice. Her grandmother drives a red sports car and every hotel stay she has to run, the "person" trying to kidnap her has full black eyes. When she goes on the run she takes her dog named porky, who is a yorkie if I'm not mistaken. Possibly lives near or around the everglades.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32321 comments Mod
Kiara, I notice your request is marked Solved. Did you find your book? What's the title and author?

message 4: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 2 comments Kris wrote: "Kiara, I notice your request is marked Solved. Did you find your book? What's the title and author?"

Hi, yes! Rosa solved it, Don't look behind you by Lois Duncan

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32321 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Kiara. Be sure to post a comment so we don't miss your update.

message 6: by Rosa (last edited May 13, 2020 03:56PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments You're welcome. (Sarcastic.)