Introvert Book Club - E.D. Locke Public Library discussion

2020 > Currently Reading - May 2020

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann, Adult Services Librarian (new)

Ann Engler | 19 comments Mod
What's everyone reading this month? I have a couple books going, but I'm currently sucked into Darling Rose Gold. Disturbing but I can't put it down.

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby | 3 comments I'm reading a novel called The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez and it's super adorable! It's very much a light and fluffy rom-com type book and has been a welcome escape!

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Wallace | 1 comments I just started Love and Ruin by Paula McLain. I read The Paris Wife and really liked it so I’m hoping this will be a good read. I’m having trouble finding the right thing lately!

message 4: by Ann, Adult Services Librarian (new)

Dawn wrote: "I just started Love and Ruin by Paula McLain. I read The Paris Wife and really liked it so I’m hoping this will be a good read. I’m having trouble finding the right thing lately!"

Dawn, have you tried using Novelist Plus to find your next book to read? You can put in your favorite author(s) and it can offer read-alikes. It's available on our website, www.mcfarlandlibrary.org

message 5: by Ann, Adult Services Librarian (new)

What do we think of this format for the discussion of one monthly post we all reply to? Would it be easier to just create your own posts so replies are easier to follow?