What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Forgetting (The Forgetting, #1)
This topic is about The Forgetting
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Young Adult-Female Hero-Science Fiction- Romance. The book cover was purple with a blooming tree on it. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Oliver (new)

Oliver (mooshuthedragon468) | 5 comments WARNING SPOILERS

The main character is female and is considered strange and a rebel. I believe her name started with an 'M'. The setting of the story is in a "village" type place and has a large wall around it. The village is also centered around a large tree. The romantic interest is a boy named Gray. The book cover I remember was purple-reddish color with a blooming tree on it.

Spoiler: The founders of the village were scientists/astronauts who came to colonize and study the planet. However, when the tree bloomed, it released poisonous spores that made them forget who they were. The book seemed relatively new.

*I thought the book was called Forgotten but I looked it up and didn't find it.

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5088 comments What does HH mean?

message 4: by Oliver (new)

Oliver (mooshuthedragon468) | 5 comments Thank you so much Rainbowheart, that was the exact book I was looking for!

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16838 comments Awesome, glad to help out!

message 6: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5088 comments Do you know what it means, Rainbowheart?

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16838 comments HH? Actually, I have no idea. Hopefully Mooshu will tell us.

message 8: by Oliver (new)

Oliver (mooshuthedragon468) | 5 comments Sorry, I meant to put FH for a female hero but I guess I just made a typo.

message 9: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16838 comments Thanks for letting us know! :)

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Thanks. Added "Female Hero" to the topic header.