What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Whispers and Lies
This topic is about Whispers and Lies
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adults - Psychological Thriller: a Nurse who rents her guesthouse to a mysterious girl, then become friends with her but things start happening to her life. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Federico | 2 comments I read this book two years ago, and it seemed that the book had a couple of years

She didn't much of a social life until she mets this mysterious woman, then they startes to go out, she also went on dates with the son of one of her older patients.

The nurse remember things of her past with her mother (which i remember rhose were written in italics) and how her mother was violent to her.

The mysterious girl had friends that usually meant problems to the nurse.

**SPOILERS AHEAD**

the book has one of the biggest plot twist i've ever seen, al the time you tend to believe that the nurse is a poor victim when in fact, she is a crazy woman.

She was receiving calls from the boyfriend of the previous woman who rented the house that went missing. Later you found that he was one of the friends of the mysterious girl and that the nurse killed the woman.

Also the nurse loses her mind when she remember that she was pregnant as a teenarger and her mother kicked her belly. Later on the book the son of her patient dumped her, and she became totally crazy.

She went to her house and kissed the mysterious girl, but the girl rejected her because she told her she wanted to move to that house since she had fount out that she was her daughter.

The nurse on a crazy state didn't believe this and finished killing the mysterious girl

**END OF SPOILERS**

I hope you can help me with this
Thanks a lot

Federico | 2 comments Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much! it is that one!

message 4: by Lynda (new)

Lynda | 110 comments You’re welcome! Glad I could help

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Whispers and Lies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Joy Fielding (other topics)