Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Glass World
This topic is about Glass World
Speculative Fiction > Speculative/Apocalyptic/Suspense/Triller with a touch of romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Brandyn (suzannebrandyn) | 33 comments OUT NOW. Glass World Glass World by Suzanne Brandyn

Blurb:

Surviving Corvid 19, the world is now faced with another catastrophe.

Our world is fragile. One could say it is like glass. One fine crack followed by another, may leave our hearts failing us with fear.

Glass World is about a couple with a seven-week-old baby, who face unimaginable obstacles when their perfect existence is stripped away, along with everything they know as civilisation.

On the run, with three companions, amidst utter chaos, they fight for survival while facing unbelievable terror.

As our world rotates, anything is possible.

Suzanne Brandyn

message 2: by Gautam (new)

Gautam Ailawadi | 17 comments resurrection of holocaust- fall of europe

Hi,
I am Gautam Ailawadi, a successful Advertising Film Professional from Mumbai.
I spend most of his time, dreaming about life and life after death though i am often been accused of dreaming too much 😉.
I loves visualizing stories about parallel universe, superheroes & mythology and even enjoys studying Fantasy, War & larger than life movies. I am is fascinated by complexities of human behavior .
I also believe that human desires is a prime reason of conflict in this world and will continue to be so in future.

Trailer of
RESURRECTION OF HOLOCAUST-FALL OF EUROPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wonYt...

I am a first timer and
Two of my history war E- Book books
1. RESURRECTION OF HOLOCAUST-FALL OF EUROPE
Theme:
Hitler has risen from Ashes after 75 years to avenge Europe for his humiliating WWII defeat

E-Book Link & BLURB
https://www.amazon.in/Resurrection-Ho...

and
2. RESURRECTION OF DEATH-FALL OF CHINA

these 2 novels are available on Kindle, KOBO, I books and Google play and paperback on Amazon.com

and I am sure i will continue writing fascinating stories in future as i firmly believes that "world is nothing but an amalgamation of human stories.”

If you like the theme pl let me know i can share the book to review
Regards