Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

Sookie Stackhouse Books > My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie (new)

Angie Looks like this is also includes a short story for Sookie Stackhouse. I guess it takes place in the Sookie world but she isn't in it. It is about a vampire and werewolf getting married. After I read it, I'll let you know if it is worth picking up!

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
Yes! Thanks for the tip and the soon-to-come review Angie!

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie I FINALLY got this book and am starting it tonight. It took forever for me to get but I am excited about it. I hope the story is good after this long wait.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
Did you start the book? Is it worth the purchase? I'm ready to start another new book and I'm wondering if this should be the one!

message 5: by Angie (new)

Angie I don't know yet about this book, but if you haven't read Many Bloody Returns I thought that one was good.

message 6: by Angie (last edited Apr 22, 2008 09:46AM) (new)

Angie I just finished reading this and Harris' story and it is great. It is not about Sookie, but it is in the Sookie type universe. I liked it so much that the lead vampire could really have a series of her own. Thought it was fabulous! And the rest of the stories weren't bad either. Infact a lot of the stories will introduce you to other series.