Making Connections discussion

His Holiday Pact (Manhattan Holiday Loves, #1)
This topic is about His Holiday Pact
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5767. - His Holiday Pact by Ayla Asher

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jun 08, 2020 04:26PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14606 comments Mod
His Holiday Pact by Ayla Asher Ayla Asher

Title: His Holiday Pact
Author: Ayla Asher
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Formats Available: Mobi & Epub
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 5

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Who knew a fake holiday relationship could be so fun?

Kayla Summers has had enough of her mother’s insistence that she find a man and get married. At thirty-three, she’s a successful attorney and has a fantastic life. Knowing her mother will grill her constantly over the upcoming holidays about her single existence, she dreads the visits home.

Carter Manheim is a self-proclaimed bachelor, dead set on seducing every beautiful woman in Manhattan. And why not? His parents’ disastrous marriage and divorce proved that lifelong commitments just aren’t viable. As his mother’s health worsens, his only wish is to give her one last happy holiday, even if it entails bringing home a girlfriend.

When Kayla’s sexy neighbor proposes they take each other home for the holidays as fake partners, she’s floored. However, getting her mother off her back is her number one priority and she agrees to the arrangement. Now, if she can only keep her heart from becoming emotionally entangled with the player of the century, she’ll be just fine…

This is a 40,000 word book filled with fast-paced, fake relationship shenanigans, and steamy scenes designed to melt your Kindle. The main character’s mother has late-stage cancer and there are adult language and situations, so please consider that before you read. Here’s hoping this funny, romantic story can give you a few hours of escape during the holidays! Enjoy!

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Mahima (last edited Apr 15, 2020 07:15PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mahima (sharma_mahima) | 9 comments Hey there, Its Mahima.
Kindly send an epub.
Thanks

message 3: by Nayema (new)

Nayema Hi! id like to read and review this book! Can you please send me a copy via Kindle? my email is nayemasreads@gmail.com

message 4: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Hi Mahima, can you please give me your email address so I can send you the ePub? Thanks!

Nayema, I just emailed you a Mobi version. Thanks for reading!

Mahima (sharma_mahima) | 9 comments Hey Ayla,

Please send the epub at sharmamahima776@gmail.com
Thanks

message 6: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments I just sent if over, Mahima. Thanks and happy reading!

message 7: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Hi Ivette. I just emailed it over. Thanks and enjoy!

message 8: by R.J. (last edited May 16, 2020 02:43PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

R.J. Abell | 18 comments I will read/review rjabellbooks@gmail.com Epub please.

message 9: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Thanks, R.J. Just sent it over! Happy reading.

Megan's Picks For Today Blog (mamascandylit) | 34 comments Hi I'm Megan. I would love to read and review this. Epub please. my email is megansturgill257569@yahoo.com

message 11: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Thanks, Megan. I just sent it over. Enjoy and have a good day!

message 12: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Thanks so much to everyone who requested a review copy of His Holiday Pact! Just wanted to let you all know the book is now available on audio as well, narrated by Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross. Have a great week!

message 13: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (katwiththehat) | 20 comments I've read this book and it was really great! Check it out if you love holiday romances :)

message 14: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Thank you, Kat!❤️

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 29 comments Im interested in reviewing the book can I get it sent to my kindle please

message 16: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Asher | 9 comments Hi Nicole, sure thing! What is the best email address so I can send it over? Feel free to email me directly at authoraylaasher@gmail.com. Thanks!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

His Holiday Pact (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ayla Asher (other topics)