What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > looking for YA romance/crime novel - heroine investigating drink spiking in college

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (last edited Dec 16, 2014 05:15AM) (new)

Julia Riley | 2 comments Hey so I've read this book already, but completely forgot what it was! It was a book about a heroine investigating college drink spiking. Her initial suspect ends up being her romantic interest and he saves her after her own drink got spiked. Would be amazing if anyone knows this book!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 24843 comments Mod
When did you read it? Was it paper book, ebook, online book, other? Was it self-published or from a regular publisher? Remember the cover? What country or region is it set in?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 85 comments i dont know if the books mesh up but this sounds alot like veronica mars the show.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Riley | 2 comments I read it probably about 6 months ago. I read it as a ebook but would have been from a regular publisher. Unfortunately I cannot remember the cover, but it was set in America. There is a mystery element to it, but it is predominately a contemporary romance novel, as her love interest helps her track down who is spiking people's drinks. It ends up being someone she thought was a friend as well.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 15520 comments Mod
Going Under by S. Walden?
Bet Your Life by Jane Casey turned up while searching, but it's set in the U.K.

Julia, what do you remember about the U.S. location - region/big city/small town, etc.?

Is this part of a series - where the female investigates mysteries/crimes?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 24843 comments Mod
Julia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?