The Dresden Files Read-Along discussion

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2)
This topic is about Fool Moon
Book 2: FOOL MOON (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Berkley Publishing Group (berkleypub) | 14 comments Mod
Things are getting hairy in Chicago in Harry's second adventure! Let's talk FOOL MOON in this thread. Please do not post spoilers in this thread for anything beyond this book, for those who are reading the series for the first time!

message 2: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat | 5 comments I re-read this in record time, I think. Poor Harry gets the tar kicked out of him so much in this book, you have to feel sorry for him!

message 3: by Cyn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cyn Armistead (technomom) | 2 comments I'm about a quarter of the way into this one. I'm enjoying it even more than the first few times I read it!

Richard Baarspul | 5 comments This book was a real rollercoaster ride! A great sequel to the first! I'm 100 pages into the third one now (a little ahead of schedule) and it sure has a different feel than this one!
I also read the graphic novel (or just comic as Jim Butcher would put it) of Fool Moon and felt that, contrary to the graphic novel of Storm Front), the quality of the drawings in the second half of the book we're terrible. There was clearly a different artist at work and it looked like it was rushed! The artwork in Welcome to the Jungle and the previous mentioned Storm Front we're far superiour!

message 5: by Ed (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ed Fleetwood | 5 comments Don't forget to read "B is for Bigfoot" before starting Grave Peril (It's in Brief Cases)!