What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's book read in 1990s. Mice (or a mouse) determined to capture a monster that terrorized them, so they set traps that work.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colette (new)

Colette I am looking for information on a book my siblings and I loved as kids in the nineties. I’m afraid I temember very little. I seem to recall that it was about mice or a mouse who were determined to capture a monster that terrorized them so they set traps and finally realized that the “monster” was only a little, terrified creature who dressed up in his monster uniform because he was so scared himself. I believe they ended up as friends, perhaps sailing away together?
I’m so sorry to be so vague but that is all I can remember. I’d be so grateful to anyone who can help me remember the title of this book or the author!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35105 comments Mod
Colette, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.

message 4: by ...cats? (new)

...cats? | 417 comments Could it be a book from the Tales of Dimwood Forest series by Avi? I've only read one, but several of the books were written in the 90s and the series is about mice who go on adventures and do things like set traps for their enemies.