Latinx Book Club discussion

General > Meet Your Hosts

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alicia (A Kernel of Nonsense) (akernelofnonsense) | 15 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Here your hosts will be introducing themselves.

My name is Alicia and I am one of your cohosts for the Latinx Book Club. My pronouns are she/her. I am Mexican-American and have been a book blogger for the last six years. I joined this club because of my passion for books by Latinx authors. Some of my favorite authors include Anna-Marie McLemore, Elizabeth Acevedo, and Silvia Moreno-Garcia. Can't wait to read with all of you!

message 2: by Cande (new)

Cande (iamrainbou) | 12 comments Mod
Hi friends!

I'm Cande (she/her), one of your cohosts and blogger over Latinx Magic. I'm an Argentinean immigrant and I love screaming about my favorite Latinx creators. My favorites? Anna-Marie McLemore, Nina Moreno, Carlos Hernandez, Silvia Moreno-Garcia.

So excited to read with you all the Latinx books!

message 3: by Dani (new)

Dani Gz Vega (metamorphoreader) | 1 comments Mod
Hello!

My name is Daniela (she/her) and I am one of your cohosts. I am Mexican and I've been blogging for a year and have a bookstagram account (@metamorphodani) where I scream about books by latinx authors and movies that make me cry.
Some of my favorite authors are Elizabeth Acevedo, Laura Taylor Namey, Tehlor Kay Mejia, Nina Moreno and Mia Garcia.

message 4: by jocelyn (last edited Jan 30, 2020 07:07AM) (new)

jocelyn (yogiwithabook) | 8 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Jocelyn (she/her). I'm Cuban-American and white. I'm also the booktuber in the group; you can find me at yogi with a book.

I'm a big fan of fantasy books that feature mythology and fairy tale elements, and of course, also anything written by Latinx folx. Most of my fave Latinx authors have already been said (so much taste in this group!) but I'll add Daniel José Older to that list of people I'm constantly anticipating books from. He's so versatile and genuinely seems amazing to be around.

message 5: by Caro (new)

Caro (goodreadscomcarolina_victoria) | 5 comments Mod
Hi! I'm Carolina (they/he/she), one of your cohosts, and a book blogger and bookstagrammer! I'm from Puerto Rico and one of my biggest passions is sharing, boosting, and promoting diverse books on all my platforms! You can follow me on Twitter @santanareads to keep up with my shenanigans!
Some of my favorite authors are Mia García, Lily Anderson, and Zoraida Córdova.

Sofia (Bookish Wanderess) (sofia-bookishwanderess) | 6 comments Mod
Hi! I'm Sofia (she/her), I'm from Colombia and I blog over at Bookish Wanderess. I love highlighting diverse books on all my platforms, not only my blog but also my twitter @SofiainBookland. I read mostly Fantasy and Romance and some of my favorite Latinx authors are Gabby Rivera, Zoraida Córdova, Nina Moreno, Elizabeth Acevedo and Tehlor Kay Mejia.