Book Discussions for the Book Worms! discussion

Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, do you guys like the Hunger games? And if you do, what is your favorite book?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it a while ago and I'm pretty sure I found the first one the best

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs I LOVE the Hunger Games! I'd have to say my favorite of the trilogy was Catching Fire. Second favorite was the first book. I liked Mockingjay the least because depression.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh. Thanks for sharing! My favorite would have to be the First one so far.

message 5: by Cat (new)

Cat Carstairs Anyone have any favorite characters? Personally, Finnick Odair was mine.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I love Finnick! But, personally, I like Rue and Gale. I'm a classic.

Cecelia (Stay calm, say something Human.) Stromberg (theawesomebookworm) Finnick! and Haymitch or Peeta. and Catching Fire is my Favorite

message 8: by Ayani :) (new)

Ayani :) (enchantedfaerie) Yes! I love the hunger games <3

message 9: by V.S (new)

V.S I only read the 1st book, and that was like 3 years ago soo

message 10: by rafia (new)

rafia ✿ (dorkylust) ooh i watched the movies and they are REALLY good so I started reading the books !! I'm aware I'm late but its whatever lol. because of coronavirus, I can't really go to the library so I've just been listening to the audiobook <3

message 11: by rafia (new)

rafia ✿ (dorkylust) SO FIRST ONE I GUESS LOL

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 13: by Kacie (new)

Kacie I haven't seen the movies. I've only read the books

Cecelia (Stay calm, say something Human.) Stromberg (theawesomebookworm) The Movies aren't as good as the books, they had all the good stuff (Beside MADGE!) but i didn't like the quality

message 15: by Kacie (new)

Kacie makes sense. movies are rarely as good as the books

Cecelia (Stay calm, say something Human.) Stromberg (theawesomebookworm) i think the only book that was made into a movie that are really good is the Giver

message 17: by Kacie (new)

Kacie I think holes did a good job too

message 19: by Kacie (new)

Kacie yup. Holes by louis sachar

message 20: by rafia (new)

rafia ✿ (dorkylust) you sure about the giver? i read the book and it was really good but like i saw the trailer and everything seemed really wrong and different from the book.

Cecelia (Stay calm, say something Human.) Stromberg (theawesomebookworm) It was Pretty good but I haven't seen the movie in a little while but I remember it pretty good.

message 22: by rafia (new)

rafia ✿ (dorkylust) oh really? it seems like a good movie by itself but not very accurate to the book. if i do ever watch it, i won't watch it for the book.

message 23: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 3 comments Catching Fire is obviously the best. The arena is so cool! Also there’s Finnick and Mags and they are like the best. Who’s excited to read the prequel?

message 24: by Kacie (new)

Kacie ohhhh yeah. I can't wait!

Cecelia (Stay calm, say something Human.) Stromberg (theawesomebookworm) Me! through i read an article that said it was about Snow!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

😤😤😤😤 SNOW!!! he gives me the creeps

50x66

Book Discussions for the Book Worms!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)