Warrior Cats Role-Play discussion

Role-play - BloodClan > Prisoner's Den

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 498 comments Mod
This is where they keep those who defy Demon

message 2: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

They dumped her on the floor, where she moaned in agony. Most of her wounds were bad and deep.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Steel looked at Artemis sideways. "You okay?" she asked.

message 4: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 27, 2020 04:44PM) (new)

Moaning, she answered, "I have had worst..." She continued to bleed. "You need to be careful, do not let Demon see you talking to me..." "Shut up in there!" A cat snarled before slashing deep into Artemis' side, "Just cause you were Demon's daughter doesn't make you special!" ((He isn't))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Honestly, what's the point of putting us in the same den if we can't talk to each other?" Steel asked, sounding bored.

message 6: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Moaning again, she tried to move away, making her wounds worse. ((Night!))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Goodnight!))

Steel shrugged. She stood up and walked towards the entrance to the den. She wasn't leaving, she was just looking outside.

message 8: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

[Tusk]

Appearing the next day, Tusk grabbed her by the neck to bring Artemis to the Battle Arena. "Ready yet to dedicate yourself to BloodClan once more?" He asked. "Never!" Artemis snarled.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Steel glared at Tusk. "Dedication only goes so far, Tusk. You should know that."

message 10: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

He glared at Steel saying "Keep your nose out of it."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Another thing that you should know: I don't listen to you. That's why I'm in here, right?" Steel said in a mocking tone. She caught a whiff of Nala's scent on him, and her eyes widened for a second.

message 12: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 28, 2020 06:57AM) (new)

The guards tossed her back in. She was barely moving, her wounds were terrible. She cried quietly, watching as the filthy floor became saturated with her blood.

message 13: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Artemis was getting weaker by the second as her blood continued to flow. Just as she lost consciousness, she swore she heard the barking of dogs.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Steel ran over. She didn't ask if Artemis was okay since that was kind of a pointless question. "Well, you're clearly not okay," she said, looking around and trying to stay calm. Steel tore down a cobweb from the corner and started using it to patch Artemis's wounds. "Sorry. My sister was a lot better than I am at this..."

message 15: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Stone ran in, shouting, "The dogs cannot hold them off much longer. Come on, get her on my back." He knelt as Steel hoisted her on. Staggering, up he waved his tail for her to follow as they rushed out. ((Cont. at Rogue territory))

message 17: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments Leaf was shoved into the den. she found a spot and laid down in it with her tail on her nose.

message 18: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Talon had seen what happened and came in, "I can keep watch over her." He told the guard, as his red coat shone. Once the guard left, he asked, "Are you Ok?" ((Can Talon have a crush on her, nearly dying as they escape?))

message 19: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments ((sure)) "im fine" Leaf snapped back "if brutally scared is the definition of FINE" she groans, her side still hurting

message 20: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Grabbing a few cobwebs, he raced over to help her.

message 21: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments "I told you im fine" she growled on her side

message 22: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments ((hewo?))

message 23: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Talon nodded, mewing, "If you need anything ask for Talon."

message 24: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments "yah fine" Leaf began to lick he paws

message 25: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Artemis poked her head in, seeing Leaf. She knew her from when she ran away the first time.

message 26: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments Leaf's ears popped up when she smelled a familiar sent, her head turned seeing a cat stained with blood "oh my starclan are you ok" she meowed padding to the cat

message 27: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Artemis sighed, "That's from fighting, your lucky Demon has not sent for you. Right now Talon is fighting..." She closed her eyes, remembering how his pelt was stained with his blood.

message 28: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments "fight,why would you guys do such a thing" Leaf gasped

message 29: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Artemis shrugged, walking away, "I think Talon lost. He wont be around for awhile."

message 30: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Feb 02, 2020 01:37PM) (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments "what? what do you mean?" Leaf started to panic

message 31: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments ((is she gonna fight?))

message 32: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

((Later, he is waiting for Tusk to return))

message 33: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments ((oh kk)

message 34: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments ((they can escape then ^W^))

message 35: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

A guard came in, "You can walk around, just can't leave camp!"

message 36: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments Leaf hissed before backing up into the den, she wanted to show that she wasn't afraid. but this was hard because she was terrified.

message 37: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Shrugging, the guard left

message 38: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 73 comments once the guard had left leaf slowly creeped out of the den and raced off, she asked a couple of cat where the healer's den was. most of them didn't tell her, but one did and she raced off to the den

message 39: by Kanomi Okina, Head Moderator (new)

Tusk was thrown in, agony searing his body.