Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Komisch & Anna pt. 2

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Here is the other..

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Let's have this one be for the slave x master

message 4: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments okay

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} So characters first?

What is the reason that he's getting a slave? What time period would this be in? How old should the slave be?

message 6: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Well i made my character mid 20s so.. maybe ya character can around early 20s

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Name: Ida (though everyone changes her name when they buy her)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9a/5f/12/9a... (Couldn't find a realistic one that matched what I wanted)
She's got lots of scars, mostly on her back and arms and legs, but she is beautiful. Her dark hair is thick and full. She's been a slave for many reasons but she always somehow finds a way to be strong despite the horrible circumstances she's in.

message 9: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments
•Nathanael (Nate) Aurel Louis | 26 | 6'1'' | English & French | French accent •
descriptiondescriptiondescription

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Yass okay could you start this one off for us?

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} He looks so much like one of my characters 😍

message 12: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael arrived home, from a war with an kingdom. He had been away for so time but he was finally home. With his men that survived riding their horses behind him, he of course lost some men. He wasn't perfect but he did his best. "Prince... Nathanael!!" a woman shouted as she ran toward the crowd of knights. Nathanael stopped his horse once he saw the young lady. His everybrow raised as he noticed the look on her face, he glanced up at the castle ahead and saw people walking toward it holding candles that could only mean one thing.

Nathanael clicked his tongue and his horse rushed off toward the castle. The people out the prince's way knowing the look on his face. He wasn't about to stop for anyone anywhere. Once he got inside he looked around for the only person that mattered to him. "Mother!" he yelled out. He was never cared for his father, the old man was cruel to everyone including his own family. He yelled for her again and this time she came rushing out the library. "Nate.." she said softly. His mean cold face melted away when he heard her voice. He turned to her and sighed softly. "So its father then." he said. His mother just nodded. "So.. I am.."
"Yes, your the new king." she said with a smile. And with that came a gift that his mother personally didn't like but it was what all kings in the family got as a gift. Nathanael will have his own personal slave.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida was currently being prepared for meeting the new king by one of the other servants, a large older woman in her sixties who had lots of experience serving others. Of course, Ida had experience too, but in a different way. She had only served in ways that were basically a life or death situation; serve your master or be whipped half to death. She had recently been discovered in one of the markets, and since people thought she was gorgeous (the reason why she had been sold was unknown), she had been bought by this royal family. She was going to be a personal slave to a king...the thought of it scared her a little, but her face didn't show it.

"There, there," the older woman, Winifred, said, patting the thick braid with satisfaction. "You look beautiful! I'm sure he'll appreciate you as his slave. Now. As you know, you must do exactly as he says. Hopefully it'll be easy to get used to what he wants to do. Any questions, ask him. Curtsy respectfully and call him by his title, Your Highness, unless he asks otherwise."

Ida nodded, practicing a curtsy. She knew how to curtsy, and currently it was just a matter of figuring out what this man wanted most from her. She swallowed, glancing around the room.
"Do we go now?" she asked softly.

Winifred checked the time and nodded, turning towards the door.
"We shall head to his quarters and see if he is there and I will introduce you to him." She opened the door and stepped out into the long hallway, Ida following in her simple slave garments and neat braid.

message 14: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael was glad he missed his father's funeral but at the same time. He was upset that he wasn't there for his mother. "Whip that grin off your face." his mother, Olivia. She shook her head with a smirk. She loved how bold and blunt her son was but she also feared that it would lead him down the same path as his father. "Sorry mother." he said as he snapped out his mind. "Good news the enemy retreated.. I doubt we should hear anything from them." he said as he unwrapped his belt that also held his sword. He placed it onto his new throne. "Your Highness." said a voice, Nathanael glance over toward it. It was an messenger. "speak" Nathanael order as him and his mother sat at their thrones.
"They.. They want to become allies.. Xavier and his kingdom.." the young man said as he stared at the floor on one knee. "Yes mother.. I told you.. I would handle them one and for all." he said with a chuckle.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Winifred brought Ida down the hallway--down several long hallways, in fact--and into the new king's quarters. The older woman opened the door to his bedroom, peered inside, then backed out with a shake of her head.
"Not here at the moment. Goodness, does he move around quickly. He should have arrived a little bit ago...I would have assumed he would have been in his bedroom. Next stop, the throne room," she decided, smiling at Ida and turning to head back down the hall. Ida hadn't even seen the inside of the large spacious bedroom, but she was sure she would later on.

They arrived at the throne room, and Winifred pushed open the doors, ushering the younger woman inside. On the way up to the thrones, she whispered, "When we get to the thrones, curtsy and bow yourself until he says to rise back up. And call him Your Highness, of course."
Ida nodded and kept her gaze lowered enough towards her slim shoes. She hadn't worn shoes before, so they hurt her feet and pinched her toes. Still, she wore them obediently.

"Your Highness..." Winifred said, curtsying and bending her frame over enough.
Ida copied the older woman and curtsied, bowing. "Your Highness," she replied, heart pounding in her throat. What was he going to think of her?

message 16: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments The messenger shortly left before the two came in. Olivia sighed at the sight of the two in front of her. "I will be leaving now." Olivia said she got up with the up of Nathanael and walked out the room. Nathanael stood as he looked down at the old woman and an young lady. "You may stand." he said as he held his hands behind his back. Nathanael had been with many women but never had thought of them as his slave. He walked over to the young woman, and study her body. He could tell she had been through more than most. She didn't look comfortable in the clothes that she wear. Meaning she wasn't use to anything nice. His right eyebrow raised as he placed his hand under her chin and slowly made her look up at him. "mm.. you have a broken soul."he said, he only seen eyes like hers when he looked at his men.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Winifred and Ida both stood straight, Winifred watching the king calmly. Ida froze at his touch, but allowed him to make her look up at him as he was much taller than she was. She stared back at him silently, wondering if she was to say anything.
Beside her, Winifred spoke up. Being older than Nathanael, she felt more comfortable talking directly to him. After all, she had been one of the servants to do more of the work with raising the boy, as his mother was often busy being the queen.
"Your Highness," she began, "this is your personal servant, Ida. You may call her whatever you wish, of course. You must tell her, when you are ready, what her jobs are and what she must do. She's gone through a lot but she is ready and willing to serve you." The woman fell silent, clasping her hands behind her old bent back.

message 18: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael heard the old woman but he wasn't really paying attention to her words. Yes, Winifred watched over him when his mother was busy. But he didn't really feel anything towards, he sighed and moved his hand. "Ida, huh.." came from his lips he glanced at her up and down. "It hits you.." he said with a smirk. "Come Ida.." he said as he walked out the room, he only looked back to see if Ida was following once. He didn't really need a slave, but she was here so.. he had to do something with her. He stopped at a room they was connected to his. "This is were you stay." he said as opened the heavy doors. It was quit big, he walked in and pointed to a door. "Bathroom, you have everything that you may need there." he said and the he showed her her new closet that was full with nice clothes. "I have no need for a slave, Ida.. But since your here well- you should make this your new home." he said with a shrug of his shoulder. "If you need anything my servants are at your call." he stated before he left her alone in the room. He had other things to handle, he was king now. So it was no more time to play around and train, he to make this kingdom his. Which would take work.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida turned and followed him out of the room and down the hallway, pausing once they arrived at the room. What came next was a shock to her system. How was she to have such a huge living space?! All of this, for herself?! He had to be pretending and laughing at her inwardly. This was ridiculous. Ida the slave having a room like she was a noble.

Bravely, she asked, "Your Highness, you do not want me?" She felt like a failure. She was to be this man's slave and already he didn't want her around him. Was she going to be returned to the slave market and sold?

When the man left, Ida walked towards the large window and started crying silently. It was too overwhelming to be in such a place as this and not even serve. She had been raised to do so, born a slave. And now she wasn't even needed for her job. She didn't know how to react.

message 20: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael heard Ida's question but choice not to answer it. He didn't really know how to answer it honestly, no he didn't really want her but it wasn't like it was her felt. She was beautiful but he couldn't treat her less than him. Because he knew if he did then he would be like his father and that not the man he was or nor the man he was forcing on becoming. He walked out the castle with a few guards behind, he told them that he didn't need them but he quickly noticed that it was like talking to a wall. So he let them come along. "Your Highness, what about the slave. Shouldn't you have others watching her room. She might try to esc- but the guard could finish. Nathanael froze and glanced back. "I have no slave.. Her name is Ida.. And she free to go as she please.. Understood?" he said as he glanced at all of the men, he didn't move until they all nodded. Nathanael sighed and smirked, he was turning and to keep walking when something caught his attention. It was Ida at the window, he couldn't but stare for a moment. He cleared his throat before he continued walking.

The new king had been gone for hours. Night had fallen and he was now returning home. He walked into the castle and the servants rushed to take his things. "I was your day, Your highness.." they all said at once but he didn't answer. He never did, he never told anyone how he was not even his mother. Feeling like it was his burden alone to carry. "Dinner is ready?" he asked. The women nodded and let him pass by them. They all heard about the new slave that got a room and honestly they were jealous that he was treating her like a human but it wasn't like he treated them wrongly but he still didn't treat them nicely like this new stranger either. Nathanael walked into the dining area and sighed at the sight of his mother waiting on him. She never ate without him, she would wait for him to return and have his father eat alone. "Mother you could have ate." he said. Olivia shook his head with a smile. A frowned appeared on Nathanael's face when he noticed Ida was in the room. "Where is she.." he asked. His mother told him. She hadn't seen the girl all day and with that being said. Nathanael walked to her room. He leaned against the door frame and knocked. "It is me..Nathanael." he said and waited for an answer.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida had remained in the bedroom connected to Nathanael's the entire day. Mostly she stared out the window, and a few times she paced around uncertainly. But she always returned to the window. A few times she tried seeing if there was anything she could do to clean up, but this room was already spotless. She paced around some more and eventually returned back to the window where she surveyed the outdoors.

At the knock on the door, she hurried over and opened the door, stepping back for the king to enter.
"Your Highness," she said softly, any sign of her tears gone. She was glad she had stopped crying because she wouldn't know what reason to give the King.

message 22: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael walked in the room and glanced around slightly before he locked his eyes onto Ida. He sighed and relaxed his body before he opened his mouth to speak. "Correct me if I am wrong. But I doubt you ever had a real meal.." he said with his right eyebrow raised. "And I dont think you left out this room since this morning so.. Come and eat with me and my mother." he said as he extended his arm for Ida to take. He could tell that she had been crying. It had been a while ago but still and he wanted to ask but decided not to. Maybe he should have answered her question earlier. But how could he explain, his personal thoughts to anyone. It was something he never did.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "N-no, Your Highness," Ida shook her head, agreeing with him about the matter. And she hadn't gone anywhere for fear of what might happen.

Eat with him and his mother? That was...unexpected. But if he said so...She would listen. She hesitated, then remembered seeing ladies holding onto men's arms as they walked around. It seemed as though this was what she must do, and she looped her arm through his.
"Like this, Your Highness?" She asked slowly, her dark eyes searching his for an answer.

message 24: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments A chuckle escaped from Nathanael's lips. "Yes Ida." He said with a slight nodded. It wasn't like he was making fun of her. He just thought it was cute that she had to ask him if she was doing it right. Everyone did it right? Well obviously not, he started walking with her by his side and some servants froze as they watched the two but he paid no mind to them nor their faces. He lead Ida to the dinning room, it was a huge room that was full with statutes and in the middle a large table set. He could have his whole kingdom sit at the table and could possibly still have more room. "Mother.. this is Ida." He said as he walked closer to the table. Olivia smiled brightly at the lady and the sight of how her son was treating her. "I am glad you choose to dine with us, my dear." She said.

Nathanael walked Ida to a chair that was close to his but not close were she would feel like she belonged to him thats not what he wanted. He pulled the chair out for her and motioned his head for her to sit. "Oh.. he wants you to sit sweetheart." Olivia said across the table.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Nervously, for she never thought she was going to be holding onto the arm of a King, for crying out loud, Ida walked beside him towards the dining room. She lowered her gaze a bit when she passed the servants, for she felt like she wasn't supposed to be doing what she was, walking with the king.

Once in the dining room, Ida gaped around in utter surprise. It was ginormous! And so fancy...probably the fanciest place she had ever seen in her life. She glanced between Nathanael and the woman--probably the queen--and sat down slowly.
"Thank you, Your Highnesses," she said politely. She put her hands in her lap and looked around, wondering what would happen next. And of course, the whole time she was on edge.

message 26: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael sat down. The table was empty but that was for moment. "You may bring the food." Said Olivia, and soon servants rushed in with many plates and started placing them on the table and slowly the chef came out of the kitchen with his arms behind his back as he watched to make sure everything was in its right place. Once it was done the servants went back into the kitchen. "I am happy that your back your highness. I thought you mig- he stopped talking when he noticed the woman. Nathanael glanced up at the chef and then followed his glare. "Your father... you know where she belongs." He said, Nathanael sighed and stood up quietly. "Nate.." Olivia was about to stand up herself but the look on her son's face told her to not get involved. So she sat back down. Nathanael turned to the chef with a smile as he patted him on the back. But soon he had knife around the chefs throat.

"I know you and my father were close. But you and I aren't. So the next time you open your mouth so freely. I will cut your tongue off and feed it to the dogs." He said. The chef started to sweat and shake as he stood still. "She will be treated like the royal family, is that understood?" He asked and the chef quickly nodded. "Good" Nathanael said as he put on a fake smile and patted the chef on the back and returned to his sit. "I am sorry my lady for my outburst." Said the chef as he bowed and then walked back into the kitchen without saying a word to the servants in the kitchen.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida could tell that the chef was speaking of her and she seemed to freeze in her seat, trembling the slightest. She wasn't good enough. She wasn't royal family, either. She kept her gaze down and focused on her hands, and she never even saw the king lay his hands on the chef. But she could hear the threats. Ida only glanced up nervously when all of the kitchen staff had disappeared again.
"Your Highness?" Ida whispered, wondering if she was even allowed to speak.

message 28: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael had just took a bite of his chicken when he heard Ida speak. He glanced over at her, with a mouth full of meat. He put the meat on one side of his mouth so he could speak even though he knew his mother wouldn't like ".. yes"

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida fidgeted in the seat and twisted her hands together. "Um...I...never mind, Your Highness. I'm sorry for interrupting," she said quietly, staring at the large amounts of food before her. She felt sick to her stomach, scared to eat in front of the king and queen like this. She was a slave. Not anything else. In her other homes, she could only eat at the beginning and the end of the day and only with other slaves.

message 30: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments Nathanael just stared at her for a moment. And he then and shook his head. "No..say what you was going to say." he said, he sip of wine out of his cup and placed it down. "Is it the food?" he asked as he glanced down at her plate and noticed she hadn't touched anything yet. "I could get you something else." he said, confusion could be heard on his voice. He didn't understand what was wrong he didn't take a bite out of nothing as he waited for her to speak.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida shrugged in an effort to make her issue seem not as big of a deal. "I...I don't feel right eating this fancy food with royal company. I-I'm only a slave, Your Highness. I've never done this before." She didn't know how to explain how out of place this made her feel. She tugged on her braid and waited for his admonishment. How dare she speak in such a way to the king.

message 32: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments ".. I see." he said softly as he thought to himself. He was making her uncomfortable by treating her to things she wasn't use to. He didn't fully understand but he nodded before he spoke. "Well, you can always eat in your room if that's better for you." he said, he but his arm on the table as he continued. "But I don't see a difference in you and I. What makes me better, just because I was what people call lucky to be born into a royal family and you weren't. Your not a slave to me Ida. Your just a human that got the short end of the stick." he said with a shrug. "You may do as you wish here. No one will stop you." he said as he started eating again.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "Your Highness...what will happen to me?" Ida asked hesitantly, still not taking a bite. She wanted to know what he was going to say first. Did she need to go back to the slavers and mistreatment, or was he for real? Or was he actually lying and was going to hurt her and treat her like the slave she was? It was just so hard to believe that anyone would just decide she wasn't a slave.

message 34: by Komisch ♡ (new)

Komisch ♡ | 34 comments "Nathanael or Nate is fine." he said. He looked up at Ida and sighed. "You can really relax..I won't send you back. And I won't hurt you.. So make yourself home." he said with a smile. He knew she wouldn't believe him off the back but he was willing to show her that he wasn't in it for anything at all. Olivia just stayed quite as the two talked, she just ate her food and maybe looked up at the two from time to time but she never said a word.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Ida simply nodded, brushing an imaginary wrinkle out of her clothes. She needed to eat something, that much was clear. Even if she couldn't trust this man--the king--yet, she would work on trying to. She reached for her fork and clumsily started eating from her plate, sneaking glances towards the king and queen to be sure she was using the utensils properly.

It wasn't Nathanael's fault that he had gotten a slave he didn't need, especially one who had gone through a lot in the past. The front she was holding up currently was taking a lot of work to keep up, because she knew that soon she would end up crumbling and revealing her past to the man in some reaction; maybe she would cry at night and wake him up, or act strange around certain people or things. Whatever it was, she was going to try as long as she could.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} ((Unfortunately a lot has been going on lately and I won't be able to continue this RP...))