What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Childrens/YA - Sci-Fi - Novel about a brother and sister who somehow get trapped in a video game and must find a way to escape

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (daclauson) I read this book sometime in the late 90s-early 2000s when I was around 10 years old. The books was likely published in the 90s.

All I can remember is that it was about a brother and sister in their young teens who got trapped inside a video game, I believe the game had a more urban setting, and had to use video game "powers" to escape. The cover, if I recall correctly, was a fairy generic 90s-teen-scifi cover (dark background, big letters, and probably electricity in the design).

I wish I could remember more, but try as I might it's all I've got.

I've ruled out books like Heir Apparent, Virtual War, and Face of Fear. It was definitely more urban than "fantasy".

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33251 comments Mod
Game Boy Reloaded by Alan Durant?

"Brother and sister Mia and Zane find an old GameBoy game in the canal. But it's like nothing else they've seen before; it sucks you inside the game. Zane vanishes and it's up to Mia to save him. Can she do it or will they both be trapped inside forever?"

https://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch > Keyword: brother sister trapped video game | 1980-2007 ? | Juvenile | Fiction

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rodomonte's Revenge (other topics)
Game Boy Reloaded (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alan Durant (other topics)