Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Book isn't searchable yet

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Smith (heathernormansmith) | 3 comments I added a paperback edition, but it doesn't have a cover image posted. I added the ebook edition, and the image is posted. But the book is not yet searchable. I set a release date of 4-1-20, but I can't remember if that was part of the setup data. Does that affect searchability? When should I see Shenanigans by Heather Norman Smith in search results, and how can I get the cover added for the paperback? Thank you so much!

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14480 comments It can take up to a week for a book to be searchable by anything other than ASIN or ISBN.
If you provide the ISBN and the place where we can find the cover, we will add it for you.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Smith (heathernormansmith) | 3 comments Thank you, Emily! The ISBN for the paperback is 978-1-7340124-2-2. Are you able to use the cover that is showing for the ebook? It has a separate ISBN- 978-1-7340124-3-9 ?

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14480 comments I just realized you are the author. You can add the image yourself by going to the edit book function, then in the top right you will see a button to upload the cover.
Otherwise, you can point me to a website or you can upload the image to your profile pictures for me to get it. I can't actually use the one that is on the ebook edition.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14480 comments Here is where you can see both editions. https://www.goodreads.com/work/editio...

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Smith (heathernormansmith) | 3 comments Thank you! I finally found that edit button. I appreciate your help.