Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Book Giveaways > Love to read and review books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lene (new)

Lene Lund | 1 comments My name is Lene and I love to read and review the following genres:

YA
Contemporary
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Horror
Thriller/Mystery

Give me a shout if you want me to review something.
Have a lovely day

message 2: by Byron (new)

Byron Fortin (byronfortin) | 46 comments Hello Lene,
I have a dark fantasy series that is in need of reviews. I have added a brief summary and links for each below. There are four books in total, though you may only be looking to start with the first. I have copies available in mobi, epub and PDF formats. I can also provide a free listen of books I & II through Audible, should you prefer. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please feel free to message me, either here or at byronfortin@gmail.com. If not, then that's perfectly fine too. Whatever you may decide, I just want to say thank you!

Summary:

Join in the seance, made to raise the Guardian from out the abyss...but be wary the demons of the nightly order who seek to surmount those who would bring this prophecy about and bend it to their own means.

Time is running out.

The sands fast slip through the hourglass. Can Regina solve the mystery of the voices haunting him? Or will Ambrosia fall victim to the night of thinnest veil, propelled further down the spiral that ends in a complete breakdown of his reality? To provoke the spirit world means to suffer a mind of madness, still the runes foretell a choice to be made...

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part II

Two if by Dark Reverie: Part I

Two if by Dark Reverie - Part II

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 90 comments Greetings Lene,

How about a sci-fi mystery that kicks off a long-running series?
Exploration focused, elements of mystery and discovery to it.

Prime Vanguard, book 1 of the Trans-Stellar Chronicles
113,000 words, already on Amazon kindle.
====

In 3512, a probe mapping an uncharted system is disabled, its last recordings revealing an artificial-ringed planet and strange masses surrounding both its stars. Amidst wariness of how easily First Contact events between species turn awry, a secret and hasty expedition is mounted with the mothership of the lost probe.

Assigned as its security commander, Shakrii Dehn-Herensk accompanies the mixed crew to the system, where signs of a much greater power prove daunting, catalyzing tensions within the crew on all fronts.

Things only worsen with the emergence of a pair of machine factions, servants of an ancient colonization effort by a power seemingly delayed, perhaps dead. Soon, revelations ignite a conflict thousands of years in the making, the costs of which Shakrii and the crew cannot under any circumstances let spill beyond the system.

====

Out on Amazon for nearly 2 months now, no reviews, but many dozens buying it. Would truly appreciate the feedback if you would be interested, and help me better get word out on my work [or fix it if it needs fixing my editors missed].

You can contact me on vader21175@gmail.com, or DM. I would be happy to send a free copy, ebook in format you prefer, or if you want a physical one, I'd buy one off amazon and ship it to you if necessary.

Keep your nose buried in the best books, and thanks,

Alexander