Bookish First Readers discussion

Buried (DC Jack Warr #1)
This topic is about Buried
Archives > Buried by Lynda La Plante

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited May 05, 2020 01:15PM) (new) - added it

Jennifer (winecellarlibrary) | 498 comments Mod
What was your First Impression from the First Look? Did you win a copy of this book? Have you read the related Dolly Rawlins series? Discuss Buried here!

message 2: by Elyse (new) - added it

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 292 comments I read the First Look and entered to win. I really enjoyed the Dolly Rawlins trilogy (I won all 3 on BF) and I'm interested in her newest MC.

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

I know this is a new series, but I feel like I really need to read the Dolly Rawlins trilogy before I read this book, since Dolly is in this book, too.

In case anyone is interested in Buried and did not win a copy, it is available for Read Now download on NetGalley!!

Books 2 and 3 of the Dolly Rawlins series are also there. I was approved for Widows' Revenge literally seconds after requesting. I already had a copy of She's Out from NetGalley, so I'm not sure if that one is actually listed on Read Now or Request. Now I just have to get Book 1 (Widows).

(Book 5 of the Tennison series, The Dirty Dozen, is also available on Read Now.)

message 4: by Elyse (last edited Feb 04, 2020 07:58AM) (new) - added it

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 292 comments Jennifer wrote: "I know this is a new series, but I feel like I really need to read the Dolly Rawlins trilogy before I read this book, since Dolly is in this book, too.

In case anyone is interested in Buried and d..."

Oh nice I nabbed it. I like being able to read one book and apply it to more than one ARC program. ;)

She's Out is READ NOW.

And Dolly may be referenced in this new book but she's not actually in it. But her "notoriety" may be referenced a few times.

message 5: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Winners were just announced! I won a copy of Buried :)

message 6: by Elyse (new) - added it

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 292 comments Jennifer wrote: "Winners were just announced! I won a copy of Buried :)"

Congrats! I didn't but got it from NG!