Bookish First Readers discussion

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
This topic is about Chain of Gold
Archives > Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 09, 2020 08:32PM) (new) - added it

Jennifer (winecellarlibrary) | 528 comments Mod
What was your First Impression from the First Look? Did you win a copy of this book? Have you read any other books in the Shadowhunter Chronicles? Discuss Chain of Gold here!

message 2: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer (winecellarlibrary) | 528 comments Mod
I logged in at midnight and kept refreshing the page until the "claim" button became available. I have NOT read ANY Shadowhunter Chronicles books yet but I have the boxed sets. I'm excited to dive into this fandom!

message 3: by Elyse (new) - added it

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 316 comments I've had it preordered for over a year and I want a beautiful hardcover so I won't be using points to claim. One book I don't want to say "ARC" all over. lol. I want the finished product.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 132 comments The first look is pretty! I’ve never read her books before, I’ll definitely try to win. I figured it would go quickly, but I had no idea it would be gone hours before I even woke up 😂

message 5: by Elyse (new) - added it

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 316 comments I loved the First Look and I definitely entered to win. Can't wait to see if any of us won!

Annabelle (belleinpages) | 1 comments I have read ALL Shadowhunters books. Cassie Clare was one of my first steps into fantasy and I love her writing style. You don't have to have read any other Shadowhunters books to read this new series coming out but I can guarantee your enjoyment of it will be x10 more if you have read AT LEAST The Infernal Devices series and probably The Mortal Instruments?

I'm incredibly excited! I was given the chance to read a first excerpt of the book and it is looking like it will be fantastic!