Polls for Our Souls discussion

Audiobooks > I need recommendations for an Audiobook trilogy

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (last edited Jan 27, 2020 08:37AM) (new)

Laura LlamaDragon (llamadragonbooks) | 2 comments Hello! So I have 3 credits on my audible account and I have decided I would like to use them to purchase a trilogy but I just don't know what one to go for so I am looking for recommendations.

These are some trilogies I've considered and would love to know opinions and more recommendations:
The Winners Curse | The Remnant Chronicles | Graceling | Half Bad | Mara Dyer | Snow Like Ashes | Defiance | Daughter of Smoke and Bone

Thanks so much for any help!

M (aka DarkBeauty73) (darkbeauty73) | 63 comments I haven't read Daughter of smoke and bones but I have seen it recommend and give good reviews. sorry could be of more help.

message 3: by Sarah Anne (new)

Sarah Anne (jealix) | 39 comments I would either say Scythe or The Illuminae files.

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 58 comments Oh, his Dark Materials (unabridged, full cast) is so good! In the sense that it works really well as an audiobook. You have multiple narrators (depending on age and gender of the character) and they all to a great job.

Katrina (trb_artly) (trinareadsbooks) | 2 comments Illuminae is like a who audio-movie with a full cast and sound effects so I definitely recommend that one!

message 6: by MidnightBunny (new)

MidnightBunny | 7 comments Illuminae files all the way!

message 7: by Elyse (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) Graceling. I love that trilogy even though they're companions and not direct sequels.

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura LlamaDragon (llamadragonbooks) | 2 comments Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I have the Illuminae Files audio books already but I've read the series before but will re-read them in audio format eventually!

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (ceejaysbookshelf) | 1 comments I didn’t listen to the Audio books but I loved Both, the winners trilogy and daughter of smoke and bone theology.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kay_the_bookdragon) The Fallen World Trilogy by Laura Thalassa

message 11: by Rida (new)

Rida Quraishi | 25 comments would definitely recommend Scythe trilogy! Additionally, An Ember in the Ashes series and The Diviners series are good too.

message 12: by South (new)

South (bookishbookreviews) | 9 comments One of my favorite book trilogies on audio book is the Paper Magician.

message 13: by Mistri (new)

Mistri Payne (poeticempress) | 1 comments The Paper Magician (1 of 3)