2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > Amanda's 20 Books in 2020

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 7 comments I've set myself the challenge in 2020 to spend less time scrolling through apps on my phone and more time reading. I'd love to read more than 20 books this year, but I'm starting with a goal of 20 - lets see how I go,

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 7 comments Tidelands by Philippa Gregory
I'm a huge fan of Phillippa Gregory. This wasn't one of my favourite books of hers but I still enjoyed it. I think I'm wishing I'd waited until book 2 in the series came out so I could jump straight into it as the ending of this left me frustrated.

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Jan 26, 2020 09:21PM) (new)

Amanda | 7 comments Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
I grabbed this based on recommendation from Reese Witherspoon's book club and really enjoyed. Was super frustrated with one of the characters, Kelley, Emira's boyfriend, and Alix was a tad neurotic, but a really fun and easy read.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3262 comments You're off to a great start, Amanda! Good luck with your reading challenge :)

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 7 comments Lisa wrote: "You're off to a great start, Amanda! Good luck with your reading challenge :)"
Thank you :)

message 6: by Lendric (new)

Lendric | 2 comments The Brass Verdict
Just finished reading this book and man was it great. Michael Connelly has always been one of my favorite authors. Recommend this book to anyone.

message 7: by Ilona, Welcome Committee (new)

Ilona | 3804 comments Best of luck with your reading challenge, Amanda!

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 7 comments Ilona wrote: "Best of luck with your reading challenge, Amanda!"
Thank you :)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 7 comments Wife After Wife by Olivia Hayfield This is one of those books I will be raving about for a long time - absolutely loved it. Henry VIII set in a modern day era and all the drama that surrounds him. Couldn't put it down.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments I am all about magic this year. I hope that your reading goal is your little touch of magic.
description