Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Dorms > Bethany and Destiny's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod

message 2: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Destiny walked into her new dorm, she had no idea who her dorm mate would be, but she figured they could be best friends easily. She set her bag down and hopped onto her bed to take a nap. The journey here was quite tiring.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ *Bethany walked in. She didn't even bother to open the door. She glanced around the room and saw another girl on a bed taking a nap. She shrugged and put her stuff on the other bed.*
"More time to unpack i guess." she murmured to herself.

message 4: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Destiny heard the door open and she popped up, wide awake. “Hi! I’m Destiny. I’m guessing your my dorm mate!” She said, a bit suddenly.

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ *Bethany turned around*
"Oh hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Bethany. But you can call me B." she said smiling. "I was afraid that i was going to have some weird emo kid as my roommate."

message 6: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Hi! Nice to meet you B!” Destiny said, “And yeah, don’t worry. I’m not emo or anything.”

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ *B laughs.*
"Soo have you gone to this school before or is it your first year?"

message 8: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “It’s my first year. I’m pretty excited!” Destiny said, “What about you?”

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
( So * aren't needed and past tense)

Eᐯᗩ ᑕᗩᒪOᖇE ᗷᖇEKKEᖇ (Okay sounds good, should we still do this ")
"Mine too." she says smiling. "I can't wait to get going."

message 11: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yup, I can’t wait to take my first class.” Destiny said.