What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Murder Mystery, Young Adult, possibly 2nd book in series. Female has mental breakdown at a store(?). She thinks the death of a college(?) girl & best friend was murder not suicide. Cover: red & black, black silhouette of girl. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 1 comments I don't remember the plot very well, but the book is about a girl in college (I think) and her best friend died in the previous book. The town is saying it was suicide, but the mc knows that it was murder. The murderer, which I'm pretty sure was one of the girl's boyfriends, stalks the main character through the book. I remember the book began with her having a mental breakdown at a store or something and the whole town thinks she is crazy. I also remember a specific scene in the book where the mc's little sister had a doll and the stalker filmed the doll after he hung it on the tree in her back yard.

The cover was red and black with a black silhouette of a girl on the front.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39319 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35181 comments Mod
Brittany, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.