What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance/Fantasy book, not in modern times. Alpha werewolf(?) and pack member find a woman abandoned in attic of old house. She's a kind of empath.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mikaela (new)

Mikaela | 1 comments Hello!

I’m looking for a book and I’ve tried searching every way I can. I read it as an eBook maybe 4-5 years ago, I believe it was part of a series and it didn’t seem to take place in modern times. The beginning was about an alpha (not sure if it was werewolves or something else) and one of his pack that find a woman abandon in an old house in the attic. They take her home and learn later that she’s a kind of empath, and that’s about all I’ve got unfortunately. When they finally figure out who she is i know she has to make a conscious choice to stay with her new love or to go home.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35148 comments Mod
Mikaela, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.

message 4: by Rudi (new)

Rudi | 18 comments This could maybe be Alpha and Omega or Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs?