What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Kidnaping, Menage, dubious consent, romance, erotic romance

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milica (new)

Milica | 20 comments read this book about 3 years ago. Time period is 2010s. There are 3 or 4 brothers they are bank robbers. On a job they all notice the heroine. So they kidnap her and take her to an island in canada. There is a lot of dubcon but she falls in love with them. But she tries to escape and they come after her and it turns out she ia pregnant. If i remember correctly they might be exmilitary.

I know this isnt a lot but i have been trying to find the book for 6 months. I will try to answer any questions if i can rember. Tnx in advance for the help

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33461 comments Mod
Back to Black by Katerina Winters matches your description.

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" menage "brothers" bank robbery kidnap

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37804 comments Mod
Dubcon?

message 4: by Aymee (new)

Aymee (asphaltcowgrrl) | 33 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Dubcon?"

Dubious consent.

message 5: by Milica (new)

Milica | 20 comments Kris wrote: "Back to Black by Katerina Winters matches your description.

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" menage "brothers" bank robbery kidnap"

No the heroine is not pregnant in the beginning of the book. They are working with her in the bank while they are planing the bank robbery .and there are 3 or 4 of them.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Back to Black (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Katerina Winters (other topics)